User Controls

Dick Pics

Dick pics aren't for everyone. Some people love to receive them, while others have tried it and weren't a fan.

Some people think a picture doesn't equate to the real thing, like Ell, 19, who says, "They’re gross. Dicks are only good when you're in a sexual moment, not online. It's a totally different vibe."

Meanwhile, others reckon the quality of the pic makes all the difference. "I don't mind them if some effort has been put into it," says Frankie, 20. "Like, at least put in effort and take a video. A close up, blurry shot is not appealing."

Some people, on the other hand, love receiving dick pics, like Lana*, 24, who says, "I find them sexy! Especially when it’s a video of them cumming! It’s the next best thing when you live far away or can’t see them in person."
    https://www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/love-sex/sex/a34087539/dick-pics-ultimate-guide/

Just as men like photos of women naked, straight women (and gay men) like seeing pictures of dicks. It’s interesting, educational and it helps sort through the dross when searching for a partner. We’ve moved well beyond the male gaze of the 80’s into the realm of internet dating where photos really REALLY matter. It’s not harassment, it’s essential viewing.

The best purpose of the dick pic is to prevent the excruciating “micropenis” situation where, after days or hours of online and offline contact, the man unrobes. And the lady is not happy with what she sees. At all. This is the guy who did NOT send a dick pic, and the reason is suddenly all too clear. The lady then has to hurriedly concoct an excuse to flee from the room. It could all be avoided with a dick pic.

When selecting a lover, it’s very much caveat emptor. The pic helps not just with size, but also with other penis qualities. Size is the most obvious, but width, colour, texture, shape and appearance of the head and ridge are all considerations.
    https://www.mamamia.com.au/dick-pics-are-ok/
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Florida Man
    Wow I feel like this gives me so much confidant knowing so many other people enjoying seeing a nice big cock sent to them via text, social media or even a private message on an online forum.

This will not only influence my behavior but make me feel freer and less apprehensive about doing such in the future.

Thanks!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Florida Man
    Hey bro I was reading kafka's posts and stuff and I don't think any of this is right, you were just joking about everythign you said before right?
Jump to Top