User Controls

Your thoughts guys?

Warcry Certified lover boy (banned)
    So when I was high the other day I set up a profile on the polish dating iste and right away i went ot the 16 year old girl section on there and found this girl and others i ended up sending winks to and quesitons you can send for free and she actually replied guys. so do u think I have a chance? the problem is even if she sinterested she live sin katowice not Lodz:

I think shed be amazing guys. Like the daughter I never had.
    the dream life. or as they say in na aa what is your life goal or dream of imagination? being with her guys living together as a husband and wife couple or a daddy dadughter type deal.
    guys this is big she already accepted me on insatgram answered a question and asked me one. her quesiton was do i like wildness or elegance im thinking dress like dresse dup or jsut crazy and i answered wild. who knows i may have fucked it all up.

dudes she jsut wrote to me:

shes already one of my favorites guys one of my cookies. were talking nonstop now on isnatgram.
    guys this is big we are talking nonstop shes making sandwitch toasts now. its 3 am. she sgoign to sleep soon. she sonly 15 guys shes turning 16 in december.
Jump to Top