User Controls

Terraforming Mars for what reason?

Lanny Lanny African Astronaut
    on the equator you can get 70's-f (20's-c) in the day time but at night it's -100f
    and why put a human on Mars? just because "It's hard" -Kennedy

Wouldn't it make more sense to put AI bots on it and find a way to create an efficient conveyor-belt to mine the planet for anything worth mining.

You can't even save Earth. if you could breath on Mars it would be like living in Antarctica on it's warmest day. at least at night. in the day, San Francisco. the radical changes isn't going to sustain plant life. even with greenhouse gases warming up the day and evening it's too fucking far from the sun for a comfortable living. some species of plants might survive that grow fruit or Vegetables but grain isn't going to grow well. maybe potatoes since they love cold regions.

The ground would be permafrost. you would need grow houses and laboratories like pod homes to live in

so why would you need to terraform the planet just to be able to breathe outside. it's still going to be cold to move around.

Even if it's 70 degrees outside the ground will be so fucking frozen it will feel colder than it is. you'll have to wear insulated boots and thick socks and pants while leaving your shirt off just to get some sun for Vitamin D. and the atmosphere will be so thin it would be like walking around as if you're 2-3 miles above sea level. you will be very dizzy like walking around in the Andes Mountains. Maybe send villagers from the Andes to Mars. they're used to those kind of atmospheric conditions.

You can't fix the insanity on Planet Earth. why the fuck would go and fuck up another planet that just wanted to be left the fuck alone. Stop sending your trash to Mars, Faggots
    Bradley Florida Man
    So we can continue past the earth and eventually progress to being an interplanetary species.

Kinda sad someoen has to explain this to you.

We're not doing it because it's easy, we're doing it because my cock is hard.

THis is the progression of science, to push past the earth. Why did people travel in ships to see as far as they could go? Plenty of retarded, fat pedophiles sitting in spain saying "Woudlnt' it make more sense???" "YOu will fall off the sides of the world" "Moron!!!"

Now is the same.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    Mars is a one way mission
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Lanny Lanny why the fuck would go and fuck up another planet that just wanted to be left the fuck alone. Stop sending your trash to Mars, Faggots

Why don't you start a movement like stop oil to save Mars. You could start by going to Sacramento and throwing red paint on Gavin Newsom.
    is gavin newsome encamping rent free in you're head
    Originally posted by Charles Ex Machina is gavin newsome encamping rent free in you're head

I'm obviously camped in yours.
    like a gottdamm coxkroach
    Originally posted by Charles Ex Machina like a gottdamm coxkroach

⬆️Admits I live rent free in his brain.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker ⬆️Admits I live rent free in his brain.

as a cock!roach.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker ⬆️Admits I live rent free in his brain.
    Originally posted by Charles Ex Machina as a cock!roach.
    Lanny Lanny African Astronaut
    People on this forum have AIDS of the brain.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Mars is a one way mission

as is life.
Jump to Top