User Controls

A new and more lethal variant of COVID

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    It's called BS247. It attcks the truth and insults your intelligence.
    Bradley Florida Man
    Did I tell you how I met brad pitt at a gay bar back in the 80s in oakland and I dind't know he was a movie star and i tol dhim he should become a movie star and he kinda laughed?
    Originally posted by Bradley Did I tell you how I met brad pitt at a gay bar back in the 80s in oakland and I dind't know he was a movie star and i tol dhim he should become a movie star and he kinda laughed?

You should make thread about it
    Bradley Florida Man
    lol i still can't believe wozny tried to say that shit
    Originally posted by Bradley lol i still can't believe wozny tried to say that shit

He was typing a transcript from the dream journal the frog princess makes him keep.
    Lanny Lanny African Astronaut
    I never said that shit. you're making little vignettes again Bradley. the thing is you say it so often you start believing in them.
    Originally posted by Lanny Lanny I never said that shit. you're making little vignettes again Bradley. the thing is you say it so often you start believing in them.

vi·gnette

a brief evocative description, account, or episode.

So your saying there more details about your Brad Pitt fantasy he neglected?
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker vi·gnette

a brief evocative description, account, or episode.

So your saying there more details about your Brad Pitt fantasy he neglected?

no Im saying that's the length of his ability to be creative. it's simple and to the point for him.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker It's called BS247. It attcks the truth and insults your intelligence.

your immune to it then because it cant attack a something you have none.
    I was looking at the deaths by Covid and we went from 3000 a day to about a few dozen. people are still dying from it. in Jan of of this year it seems to spike to about 300 deaths then back down to about 24 deaths per day (averaging). which I don't know if that's completely healthy people or just the old or immune deficient folks.
    Bradley Florida Man
    None of our communtiy died from it which is kinda surprising given that the majority of us are unhealthy and some of us are quite old, overweight, and on deaths doorstep from a plethora of other illnesses they constantly whine about.
    Originally posted by Bradley None of our communtiy died from it which is kinda surprising given that the majority of us are unhealthy and some of us are quite old, overweight, and on deaths doorstep from a plethora of other illnesses they constantly whine about.

you deny it exist?
    I mean maybe there is truth they poisoned some of the Jabs to rid of whitey or undesirables by the Leftoids but clearly the virus is real.and it was no doubt made in a lab both in China and Ukraine.. everyone forgot about the Ukranian/Biden connection of 2014

they just tweaked the first SARS virus of 2003-2007
    Originally posted by Charles Ex Machina your immune to it then because it cant attack a something you have none.

Engrish prease
    Originally posted by Lanny Lanny I was looking at the deaths by Covid and we went from 3000 a day to about a few dozen. people are still dying from it. in Jan of of this year it seems to spike to about 300 deaths then back down to about 24 deaths per day (averaging). which I don't know if that's completely healthy people or just the old or immune deficient folks.

Have you ever wonder why almost nobody died from the common flu in 2020?
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Have you ever wonder why almost nobody died from the common flu in 2020?

source
    Originally posted by Lanny Lanny source

The CDC
    Thanks to social distancing, mask wearing, and vaccination technology we finally did it! We beat COVID!
    Instigator Naturally Camouflaged [the staring tame crusher]
    Still waiting on the vaccine that stops me going "aaa-choo".
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Engrish prease

yes
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker It's called BS247. It attcks the truth and insults your intelligence.

You'll be perfectly safe then, natural immunity.
Jump to Top