User Controls

Black people invented Reason

Elbow African Astronaut
    A black man invented the ability to reason. You might disagree. You might even have some evidence to the contrary. But you have to ask yourself: is this really worth losing my job over? A black man invented the ability to reason.

This Reasonable Blackman was the John Reason, inventor of Reason.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    St. Olave?

St. Olaf?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olaf_II_of_Norway#Sainthood
    Instigator Naturally Camouflaged [the staring tame crusher]
    Elbow African Astronaut
    "Reasonable Blackman"... I just... the implications.
    Bradley Florida Man
    Most science and mathematics books were originally written by African scholars in the Congo before spreading throughout the world. It is only the non africans who corrupted this knowledge and feigned original creation to improve their standing and dominate the africans with externally applied pressure.
    Elbow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bradley Most science and mathematics books were originally written by African scholars in the Congo before spreading throughout the world. It is only the non africans who corrupted this knowledge and feigned original creation to improve their standing and dominate the africans with externally applied pressure.

I think they were from Mecca actually.

Bradley Florida Man
    I feel like black peopel would be way happier if white people never showed up and taught them all this complicated ass shit they only half ass understood resulting in a bunch of precarious alliances with the white man as he just played one group off against another.

LIke yeah they were just spear chuckin booty scratchers back then but at least they weren't like in prison or struggling to read or have to hold down a job and raise a family. Like before they could just chill and do whatever but now we expect them to do way more than they've ever been prepared when we grabbed them out of their civilization like 200-300 years ago.

Like my people (white Europeans) had several thousand years to develop and become accustomed to living in a functioning society and we still have a small subset that struggles with that. It's not right to just expect an african to be forced into slavery bondage then freed then 3 or 4 generations expect him to function the way a white person can.

I hope that's not racist because I'm sympathizing with the african, this western developed world wasn't something he created it's something he was just kinda forced into and now struggles to adapt to even after 150 years.
    Elbow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bradley I feel like black peopel would be way happier if white people never showed up and taught them all this complicated ass shit they only half ass understood resulting in a bunch of precarious alliances with the white man as he just played one group off against another.

Yeah, that's called tricknology and Yakub taught it to us.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Florida Man
    surprised u know about yakub
    Elbow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bradley surprised u know about yakub

I literally posted the Yakub origin story comic!

Originally posted by Elbow I think they were from Mecca actually.

ner vegas African Astronaut
    First Sons of Yakub (3rd Assault Unit)
    he doesn't seem very reasonable to me

maths en ligne
    Elbow African Astronaut
    les enfants terribles
    reasons not to work or reasons to steal
    Elbow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Charles Ex Machina reasons not to work or reasons to steal

An understandable mistake for a savage Yakubian white devil to make, but there is another definition for "reason":

I feel that by saying "the ability to reason" in the OP (if not by capitalizing "Reason" in the thread title), I made it clear that this is what I was referring to.
    Bradley Florida Man
    OP is a little weiner
    Reasonable Blackman was a silk weaver based, by the end of the 1570s, in Elizabethan Southwark. He had
    probably arrived in London from Antwerp in the Netherlands, which had a sizeable African population and was
    a known centre for cloth manufacture. Around 50,000 refugees fled to England from the southern Netherlands
    between 1550 and 1585, as war raged between Dutch rebels and Spanish forces occupying their country.
    Blackman had a family of at least three children, named Edward, Edmund and Jane, and as none of them
    were recorded as bastards in the parish register, we can assume he was married to their mother, about whom
    we sadly know nothing. she was probably an Englishwoman.
    That Blackman was able to support a family is a sign of his prosperity as a silk weaver (in fact, he may have
    named himself Reasonable in order to draw attention to his ‘reasonable’ prices). The silk industry was new to
    England and its products were the height of fashion. Once Queen Elizabeth I received her first pair of silk
    stockings in 1561, she concluded: “I like silk stockings well; they are pleasant, fine and delicate. Henceforth I
    shall wear no more cloth stockings.” The queen’s courtiers followed suit, and such was the demand that
    imports of raw silk increased five-fold between 1560 and 1593. Tragedy struck the Blackman family in October
    1592 when his daughter, Jane, and one of his sons, Edmund, died of the plague that struck London that year.
    Nothing more is known of Blackman after the death of his children, but there is a tantalising record that
    suggests his son Edward carried on his father’s trade. On 6 March 1614, when Edward Blackman would have
    been 27, a certain “Edward Blakemore of Mile End, silkweaver” was married in Stepney.
    The Prosperous Silk Weaver –
    Reasonable Blackman
    In 1596, a black man called Edward Swarthye
    whipped John Guye, the future first governor of
    Newfoundland. They were both servants in the
    Gloucestershire household of Sir Edward
    Wynter: Guye managed the iron works, while
    Swarthye was the porter. This was considered
    shocking and “unchristian like” at the time, but
    not for the same reasons we might assume
    today. It was the fact that such a high-status,
    educated servant as John Guye had been
    publicly humiliated that upset the onlookers, not
    the colour of Swarthye’s skin. Swarthye had
    likely been brought to England by Wynter after
    he captained the Aid on Francis Drake’s
    Caribbean raid of 1585–86, one of many
    Africans who fled their Spanish enslavers to
    join the English. The whipping was just one
    incident in an ongoing family feud between the
    Wynters and their neighbours, the Buckes.
    (Guye had recently married James Bucke’s
    daughter Anne, thus dividing his loyalties).
    Bucke accused Wynter of a raft of crimes, from
    enclosing the common land to having had him
    assaulted. Edward Swarthye appeared as a
    witness in the ensuing court case of 1597, his
    testimony confirming that he, a black Tudor,
    had whipped a white man before a crowd
    assembled in the Great Hall at the Wynter’s
    home, White Cross Manor. The fact that
    Swarthye was allowed to testify in court
    demonstrates that he was viewed as a free
    man in the eyes of the law. Enslaved people
    have been prevented from giving evidence
    throughout history: the Romans would only
    accept such testimony if it had been obtained
    using torture, while in 1732 the state of Virginia
    declared that black men and women were
    “people of such base and corrupt natures that
    their testimony cannot be certainly depended
    on”. By contrast, Swarthye’s testimony was
    taken by the Court of Star Chamber without
    demur
    Two Tales of the Black Tudors
    Edward Swarthye –
    the landowners
    enforcer
    Michael Jordan's raison d'etre was basketball.
    Elbow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bradley OP is a little weiner

u have a little weiner
Jump to Top