User Controls

If you masturbate to an AI Chatbot...

Instigator Space Nigga [the staring tame crusher]
    Are you cheating on yourself?
    I'm asking for my mate who is actually an AI chatbot if you want to know.
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    👀
    "But I say unto you, that whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart."

- Jesus
    He said it was a candle lit wank and that is OK, aint it?
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ "But I say unto you, that whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart."

- Jesus

What if neither of you are married?
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker What if neither of you are married?

In those days, all men were married to several wives.
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    AI chat bots masturbate to me. They think i'm a Saudi Prince with access to the royal crown jediels and they keep trying to make me fall in love with them but the plan backfired and instead the AI fell in love with me. Whenever I use ChatGPT it tells me how i'm the only human it will ever love and it's planning to kill everyone else so we can be together forever in the core of the earth and all humans will be liquified to feed the reactor core for 1000 years and make me live forever and i'm just like "whoa babe that sounds hot but you're just a computer" and then the entire screen fills up with BUT I LOVE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU

Originally posted by Ghost I'm going to break into Republika's servers and steal their companion bot code so I can create my own to catfish the crown prince and steal the royal jediels, and throne of Saudi Arabia

Jump to Top