User Controls

Anybody owned a Saturn back in the day?

Warcry Certified lover boy

I remember being a kid during the beginning of this generations me being most excited by the Saturn and almost purchasing it but I for the Super Nintendo instead in like 96 or 97 with the orginałów donkey kont country bundled.
    I've got one now, modded of course to run burned disk.
    Lanny Lanny African Astronaut
    I thought he meant Car. I owned an Ion and another Model in the day.

I had a friend who owned one of these. glitchy
    Saturn was also a great car.
    They were a damn fine car. except the electrical braid. they kept catching fire and I had to have both serviced multiple times. but the motors and transmissions were great.

The SNL skit about them being a bit Cult like for offering Picnics and get to gathers for Saturn Owners was kind of a real thing.

creepy but the company I think was out of Tennessee so its just Southern Hospitality minded. but people from the big cities felt it was cringe
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I remember my mom almsot bought one we were looking at the at various retailers and it was one of the top choices at the time due to how price competitive it was. I remmeber the saturns were like 10-15 thousand and it was like entyr level price but mid level style of aesthetics and overall functionality inside the car.
    Originally posted by Lanny Lanny I thought he meant Car.

Me too before I opened the thread
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Me too before I opened the thread

Did you own one? If so did you have electrical problems as well?? it was the big issue with them. I finally traded it in for another car maker. the other one I got in an accident when some shithead blew through a red light with a piece of shit Datsun 510 with no insurance. went missing. I had to collect on non-insured motorist.
    Originally posted by Lanny Lanny Did you own one? If so did you have electrical problems as well?? it was the big issue with them. I finally traded it in for another car maker. the other one I got in an accident when some shithead blew through a red light with a piece of shit Datsun 510 with no insurance. went missing. I had to collect on non-insured motorist.

No, I nearly did but got a dodge stratus instead
    I used to have a Dodge Ram Pickup 1500. good truck. had the extended bed and cab. like an 8 foot bed. had a hell of a time finding a shell for it cheap
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    No, I owned a Neptune
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top