User Controls

My Theory on UFO/UAPs

Lanny Lanny African Astronaut
    Lots of money is made on making Books and Media Content.

For the Government it's a way to test behavior of military and test Pilots with Drones and see how well they can keep their NDA promises and to see how level minded they are.

Also it was a great sideshow during the Communist take over of this country under Biden. they just rehashed an older 2003 and 2007 "Pilot locking on" and "Tic Tac" sightings by the Navy. it kept people focused on that

Aliens don't exist. they're fallen angels and their evil mind fucking us.
    Warcry Certified lover boy
    What about maps?
    Originally posted by Warcry What about maps?

why is it I never understand what the hell you're talking about. What MAPS? Alien MAPS?
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    Aliens do exist they are just afraid of us and hiding
    Morshoo Yung Blood
    people who think they’re some kinda military project or otherwise controlled by humans are incredibly dumb. you don’t understand how transformative technology like this would be.

if you’re the first country to create the nuclear bomb what do you do? you use it on your enemy. and that’s exactly what we did.

if any single power had this level of technology monopolized they could dominate the world fairly rapidly, but only they wouldnt actually have to because also a technology which can endow these capabilities like we’ve seen can also likely render conflict itself pointless with the number of societal problems it could be used to solve.

so if a government controlled them, either the world would be baptized in fire overnight, or world peace would materialize overnight. what you wouldnt have is a bunch of them just buzzing around in the air doing nothing.

so either they are some inexplicable natural phenomena, or they’re the product of some non-human intelligence (extra planetary, extra dimensional, whatever).

this of course assumes we take the claim that these things exist and exhibit the measurable phenomena as reported (from de-classified sources as well as leaks from various classified sources). the whole thing could just be a psyop and the whole thing is staged. that’s the third option.
    Originally posted by Lanny Lanny Lots of money is made on making Books and Media Content.

ASStrology has made billions upon billions out of people's stupidity...this is the same concept.
    Morshoo Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Warcry What about maps?

Originally posted by Morshoo people who think they’re some kinda military project or otherwise controlled by humans are incredibly dumb. you don’t understand how transformative technology like this would be.

What technology?

All we've seen of this technology is a few hokey videos and peoples statements about what they saw

There is ZERO proof of advanced technology, even those videos released by the Navy and shit don't show anything that can't be explained by "Earthly" means.
    You wouldn't even be able to see a real alien ship. All the ships you see are military vehicles from various governments worldwide.
    As with anything the simplest explanation is usually the correct explanation

People lying or mistaken about what they saw...

.. or Aliens from another world traveling faster than the speed of light just so they can land in some romote field and walk around making "meep meep" noises in front of a farmer.

Get the fuck outtttta 'ereeeeeee
    Morshoo Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson What technology?

All we've seen of this technology is a few hokey videos and peoples statements about what they saw

There is ZERO proof of advanced technology, even those videos released by the Navy and shit don't show anything that can't be explained by "Earthly" means.

read it again… slowly…

i said if we take the reports at face value. namely that these objects accelerate to impossible speeds, they can be right in front of you then over the horizon in the blink of an eye, make sharp maneuvers at speeds that would generate g forces strong enough to rip anything we have to shreds, and transition between various environmental media at speed (seemingly without regard to inertia).

not everything captured on video is public knowledge, but there is testimony from sources read into classified programs who have stated they’ve seen such videos and other evidence displaying these and other characteristics in much higher resolution and with far greater precision than what is known publicly.
    Morshoo Yung Blood
    and since you’re probably too stupid to understand this, i am agreeing with you. i don’t “believe” any of this stuff either. i dont believe anything until it’s proven. until then i’m just playing devil’s advocate and it’s an interesting thought experiment
    Originally posted by Morshoo read it again… slowly…

i said if we take the reports at face value.

No you didn't...here's what I quoted:

"people who think they’re some kinda military project or otherwise controlled by humans are incredibly dumb. you don’t understand how transformative technology like this would be. "

Stay in school kid
    Originally posted by Morshoo and since you’re probably too stupid to understand this, i am agreeing with you. i don’t “believe” any of this stuff either. i dont believe anything until it’s proven. until then i’m just playing devil’s advocate and it’s an interesting thought experiment

There there princess, I know you feel the need to retaliate...let it all out
    Morshoo Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson No you didn't…here's what I quoted:

"people who think they’re some kinda military project or otherwise controlled by humans are incredibly dumb. you don’t understand how transformative technology like this would be. "

Stay in school kid

i take it multiple paragraphs make your brain hurtie. it’s ok the adults are talking now. go drink your juice box.
    Originally posted by Morshoo i take it multiple paragraphs make your brain hurtie. it’s ok the adults are talking now. go drink your juice box.

Non sequitur...your first sentence, which I quoted was a stand alone statement with no indication given it was anything other than such...(paragraphs help define such separations).

You REALLY should stay in school kid.
    The US military figured out cloning 75 years ago. They grow the "greys" and other monsters from test tubes in secret military labs, train them to execute military functions, like flying test craft, and they are entirely expendable. You wouldn't even be able to see a real alien, because the real aliens have millions of years of technological know-how and are completely cloaked. The only time you can see them is when they want you to see them. All the rest is simply what your tax dollars are being wasted on.
    Originally posted by Morshoo and since you’re probably too stupid to understand this, i am agreeing with you. i don’t “believe” any of this stuff either. i dont believe anything until it’s proven. until then i’m just playing devil’s advocate and it’s an interesting thought experiment

You played the co-conspirator in this. you just say this to save face but you seem to have countered on my statement. you have at least a small belief they exist.

I feel they're some form of spiritual not of this physical world or universe. somewhere out in the metaverse the ancients stated as Fallen Angels.

and the Government is using it to deflect current political objectives they're involved in. a side show of smoke and mirrors of some event or the fact they themselves used unmanned UAPs to test pilots, those were video taped and so they're going with the possibility something is out there. (aliens) and it also helps fund research they can reappropriate towards some dark-op in the guise of UAP research.

but I doubt they're little grey or green guys. how boring for them to come to earth. Planet Earth is a ghetto. who goes to visit a ghetto if they're more advanced and refined?

are they slumming it?
    Morshoo Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Non sequitur…your first sentence, which I quoted was a stand alone statement with no indication given it was anything other than such…(paragraphs help define such separations).

You REALLY should stay in school kid.

often times complex thoughts and ideas are expressed in multiple paragraphs. your astute objection of “WHAT TECKNOLOGY????!!!!111!!!” was already addressed in the original post before you raised it. so it was a pointless rebuttal.
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ The US military figured out cloning 75 years ago. They grow the "greys" and other monsters from test tubes in secret military labs, train them to execute military functions, like flying test craft, and they are entirely expendable. You wouldn't even be able to see a real alien, because the real aliens have millions of years of technological know-how and are completely cloaked. The only time you can see them is when they want you to see them. All the rest is simply what your tax dollars are being wasted on.

If I stuck to the narrative they exist. They're not Greys. so they wouldn't be cloning them. What we see (as stated, Playing Devils Advocate and what I used to believe existed) would be Space Suits. they have some kind of skin cover. IF they existed they probably look like giant cacaroaches (like in the comedy Men in Black) once you peel the skin suit off of them. probably have wings or some shit tucked in there as well.
Jump to Top