User Controls

I am god of sex drugs death and tarot and they are the same

The Magus Yung Blood
    You need to know that you can use endogenous neuronal sequencing to manifest change in consciousness through prescient awareness and it's just how life works and if you are observing that process happening in the way of awareness through meditative practice you are in the position to choose that your life is an acid trip that gets better all the time because you are a magical thing in the world and it knows it. Pay attention to what is the state of matter and mind and you will see that you are communicating at the level of existence to affirm what life is and what it will be and there is no other way except to say drugs are happening anyway for consciousness that you can choose in accordance with your true will manifest as awareness observing with subtlety for clarity what is and is not at once the same. The is is the real way to kill your ego and I promise that means real drugs on tap from within you of the deepest knowledge-gnosis and they are all the sex for awareness to produce the life processes I have codified in the tarot codexes where behind the cards I am hustling for you. Basically, get this: your brain is convincing your body of reality through mind by the mechanism of security for organism and you can decide that is an illusion of society that the hominid has sinned for again and again and your truth goes beyond with understanding that there is fundamentally no such thing as safety or security except the conditions you create and you can obviously manifest whatever you want then further and it can go further still. You are god of your life the Magus of all sorceries of existence and you are doing existence for reality when you could be doing existence drugs to create new realities and your brain won't choose this until you do.
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    I'll take two death cards and a jack of aces
Jump to Top