User Controls

No graduation ceremony, hey Kafka or dirty bag

Bradley Florida Man [my infernally top-secret etiology]
    Well there is one but summer fall and spring graduation all occur in April.

I tagged Kafka or dirty bag because she said three months ago YOU'RE ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT WHAT YOU'RE GONNA DO I BET YOU WON'T

SO TO CELEBRATE I took a picture with Shane the Shark.

None of my friends did summer school so I couldn't twerk on him unfortunately.

Anyway I graduated today. I asked so when do I get my diploma. They said 6 to 8 weeks but I can print an online certificate in early August

Yay
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Incessant African Astronaut
    Woot!
    THe shark's name is Finn someone pointed out to me on Facebook. I don't know why I thought Shane lol
    Dirty bag
    first day of the summer break is going great!

I played Half Life 2 for 5 hours, didn't feel liek learning quickbooks or spanish lol, but I did make some bean and rice burritos and fill out 6 job applications online.

Tomorrow I'm going to apply for 2 scholarships, and maybe download the software/torrents recommended in the quickbooks thread or do something with spanish, I'm already wishing school hadn't ended and it's the first day :/
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bradley first day of the summer break is going great!

I played Half Life 2 for 5 hours, didn't feel liek learning quickbooks or spanish lol, but I did make some bean and rice burritos and fill out 6 job applications online.

Tomorrow I'm going to apply for 2 scholarships, and maybe download the software/torrents recommended in the quickbooks thread or do something with spanish, I'm already wishing school hadn't ended and it's the first day :/

School should have ended over 10yrs ago...
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson School should have ended over 10yrs ago…

but it didn't, I went to prison and spent ten years focusing on my drinking. Now I"m going back and going to get a degree so I can be more than a bagger at the grocery store or drive fast food to fatties for money.

I certianly don't want to be a roofer or a brick layer. So if I want any form of good employment I need to get an education and apply myself to doing well at it so that I can succeed.
    Instigator Space Nigga [the staring tame crusher]
    We are all rooting for you.
    Thanks! I'm bored as fuck, do you know how to play connect 4? I sthat a thing in england??
    Instigator Space Nigga [the staring tame crusher]
    Take turns, 3 or 4 in a row(can't remember) horizontal or vertical before your opponent.

Whats there to learn?
    Originally posted by Bradley but it didn't, I went to prison and spent ten years focusing on my drinking. Now I"m going back and going to get a degree so I can be more than a bagger at the grocery store or drive fast food to fatties for money.

I certianly don't want to be a roofer or a brick layer. So if I want any form of good employment I need to get an education and apply myself to doing well at it so that I can succeed.

You've been working on that degree for years...it doesn't take that long...btw, roofers and bricklayers get paid more than some clown with a degree in transgender studies.

..and lastly, you don't need to go to college to get an education, anyone with an ounce of smarts knows that.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You've been working on that degree for years…it doesn't take that long…btw, roofers and bricklayers get paid more than some clown with a degree in transgender studies.

..and lastly, you don't need to go to college to get an education, anyone with an ounce of smarts knows that.

I've been working on my associates Degree since August of 2022.

I failed out last fall and dind't go in spring.

I graduated in July of 2024

Yes, I have been working on my two year degree for years, 2 of them in fact.

Also my clown degree isn't in trasngender studies. My clown degree is in Acclownting
    Thanks bradders, with this knowledge I can finally move forward in my life which was stalled...you've jump started it and the open road now finally lays before me.
    You're welcome Jig, I' ve always been your friend I hope you know that.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Thanks bradders, with this knowledge I can finally move forward in my life which was stalled…you've jump started it and the open road now finally lays before me.

Your only open road is across a river. Since hotdogs are basically just puree'd meat stuffed inside an animal intestine, a hotdog doesn't stop being a hotdog even after we eat it, we just become the new hotdog casings and that makes us (in a way) hotdogs as well
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Your only open road is across a river. Since hotdogs are basically just puree'd meat stuffed inside an animal intestine, a hotdog doesn't stop being a hotdog even after we eat it, we just become the new hotdog casings and that makes us (in a way) hotdogs as well

posts like this are why i remain a member of this community,
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley posts like this are why i remain a member of this community,

That's amazing, that's literally an old Aldra posts. Aldra I love you so much don't abandon us now!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Donald Trump That's amazing, that's literally an old Aldra posts. Aldra I love you so much don't abandon us now!

If someone is supposed to be in charge of making Aldra in charge of all this, Aldra forgot to tell them they were were in charge.
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    I base my entire life outlook and personal moral framework off old aldra posts
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Donald Trump That's amazing, that's literally an old Aldra posts. Aldra I love you so much don't abandon us now!

Aldra is a smug simp
Jump to Top