User Controls

This is Awkward For America

Lanny Lanny African Astronaut
    So Israel’s Netanyahu delivers speech to Congress amid protests

Kamala Harris and other Congress are not attending the speech in protest to Israelis policies and war on Hamas.

Kamala's Husband is J'ewish.

So I'm wondering how J'ewish he as in Strictly Culturally J'ew but not Religious or he just accepts her behavior and there is a Nod that she really is backing Israel but not after she is voted in or if this will have some sort of affect on their marriage or as you Conspiracy Theorist believe that Now Trump will be Elected because the J'ews have that power and will side with Trump now or what

Going by your belief that J'ews run the world then Trump should have it in the bag. I doubt he will because well.. even Religious J'ews don't like Netanyahu.

such strange and awkward times
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Warcry Certified lover boy
    what i woner bro is why these girls here in lodz all know me who are between 14 and 16 years old?
    Originally posted by Warcry what i woner bro is why these girls here in lodz all know me who are between 14 and 16 years old?

WTF OFF TOPIC, NONCE. FUCK OFF MY THREAD
    Bradley Florida Man [my infernally top-secret etiology]
    I didn't know her husband was a jedi, wozny you've made 2 good threads in 1 day. This has never happened.

The jedis do support Israel and they will support Trump because of it
    Originally posted by Lanny Lanny WTF OFF TOPIC, NONCE. FUCK OFF MY THREAD

16 is deifnitely not nonce material 14 is quesitonable depending on the european state bro. in germany it slegal and bulgaria bro.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Pro Tip: Jewish and Israeli are not the same thing.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Pro Tip: Jewish and Israeli are not the same thing.

Israeli is anyone of Jacob's (Israels) 12 tribes.

Gaza strip was apart of the "Hill People" or Philistines (Palestine)
    The Philistines were exiled to Gaza circa 1170 BCE by the Egyptian pharaoh. Before that date, the region was part of Israel. But it really doesn't matter because Israel makes no claim to Gaza and does not occupy Gaza.
    Originally posted by Lanny Lanny Israeli is anyone of Jacob's (Israels) 12 tribes.

Gaza strip was apart of the "Hill People" or Philistines (Palestine)
    The Philistines were exiled to Gaza circa 1170 BCE by the Egyptian pharaoh. Before that date, the region was part of Israel. But it really doesn't matter because Israel makes no claim to Gaza and does not occupy Gaza.

An Israeli is a citizen of the sovereign state of Israel regardless of ancestry. A Jew is anyone who practices Judaism regardless of ancestry.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker An Israeli is a citizen of the sovereign state of Israel regardless of ancestry. A Jew is anyone who practices Judaism regardless of ancestry.

I was just stating not all Israelis were of the Judah tribe.

All 12 tribes of Isreal are Hebrew. Not all the people who live in Isreal State nor the Kingdom of Judah or Kingdom of Israel in modern times are Hebrews (which was renamed Palestine for close to the last 2 millennium until 1947-48

Living in Israel doesn't make you Israeli.
    Let me simplify this

You have to of 12 tribes of Israeli (Jacobs offsprings) to be an Israeli. you can have Hebrew Blood even and not be an Israeli. Esau was a Hebrew but because he married a Canaanite the Ashkanazi pushed the concept of "Mothers side chooses who's an Israeli"

oddly Many Ashkanazis have Canaanite blood.

living in the land doesn't make you a Hebrew or Israeli. you can convert to Judism but youre not jedi Blood Lineage.
    Originally posted by Lanny Lanny I was just stating not all Israelis were of the Judah tribe.

All 12 tribes of Isreal are Hebrew. Not all the people who live in Isreal State nor the Kingdom of Judah or Kingdom of Israel in modern times are Hebrews (which was renamed Palestine for close to the last 2 millennium until 1947-48

Living in Israel doesn't make you Israeli.

Palestine is a post WWI British mandate.
Jump to Top