User Controls

YO, KAMALA IS BRAT

Lanny Lanny African Astronaut
    brat

Is that an acronym?

No, She just brat

She's a brat?

No she just brat, yo

Why are you talking that way white girl?

she brat. you just don't Unda stand brat

OK so explain it. You're right, I don't get "brat"

Cause you old, Yo!

just making phrases up with no meaning.
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    mmmmmm ogh yeah boss mommy Kamela be a brat with my white dick while I pull that pants suit of that your ass, you can slam that gavel down on my nuts and prosecute me misses district attorney i've BEEN A BAD BOY and I need a tough mommy DA to punish me

Warcry Certified lover boy
    i fuck bitches for sport.
    I fuck rare-spotted district attorney femboys to get my charges reduced
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood

Disgusting.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Bananas, Rice, Applesauce, Toast
    Kingoftoes Houston
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood mmmmmm ogh yeah boss mommy Kamela be a brat with my white dick while I pull that pants suit of that your ass, you can slam that gavel down on my nuts and prosecute me misses district attorney i've BEEN A BAD BOY and I need a tough mommy DA to punish me

Mommy-la Harris I've been smoking weed, I've been a bad bad boy and am in dire need of punishment...
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Disgusting.

it's an AI picture but the legs are nice regardless
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood it's an AI picture but the legs are nice regardless

I know it's AI genius...it's disgusting and the legs are WAY to fat and black. AI fails once again.
    Bradley Florida Man [my infernally top-secret etiology]
    I think kamala harris is kinda hot
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bradley I think kamala harris is kinda hot

Not surprising. You think a glove puppet is hot.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood mmmmmm ogh yeah boss mommy Kamela be a brat with my white dick while I pull that pants suit of that your ass, you can slam that gavel down on my nuts and prosecute me misses district attorney i've BEEN A BAD BOY and I need a tough mommy DA to punish me

Is this a pic created by artificial intelligence?
    yes

I tried to make it generate darkner skin with bigger legs but no dice 🚫🎲

but check out this slut I found
    Meet The “Queen Of The Dark” Who Was Told To Bleach Her Incredibly Dark Skin By Uber Driver
    https://www.boredpanda.com/sudanese-model-queen-of-the-dark-nyakim-gatwech/
    Dizguzting
    WellHung Black Hole
    The current state of American politics is really impressive. We really got it going on in 'MERICA.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I know it's AI genius…it's disgusting and the legs are WAY to fat and black. AI fails once again.

AI's racist af

I'd hit it. if I could get my medicated dick up
    Originally posted by WellHung The current state of American politics is really impressive. We really got it going on in 'MERICA.

It's bad sure, but not as bad as follows.

And come January of 2025 it's gonna be great again...

Originally posted by Speedy Parker It's bad sure, but not as bad as follows.

Kamala raised 250 million in 30 hours.

also Trump has that next court hearing around November.
    Originally posted by Lanny Lanny Kamala raised 250 million in 30 hours.

That should house another 1000 illegal immigrants for a few weeks.
Jump to Top