User Controls

Why is Australia such a Fucking CUCK Nation?

Lanny Lanny African Astronaut
    They Used TOTSE on a Poster for Terrorism Awareness and banned logging onto totse.com and yet they Worship Bush and the Patriot Act in which Bush was clearly responsible or even after the fact protected their Saud friends while they clearly knew Totse had the threat post of Hijacking and flying planes into the Pentagon, WTC NYC and White House (Congress building as well)

there were not 4 planes but 5.

2 WTC
    1 Pentagon
    93 shot down by Cheney at the last minute however they stuck with the "People overthrew the hijackers" as reason even though Cheney finally admitted to authorizing a shoot down.
    and then there was a plane in I believe OHIO in which some middle easterners were acting odd and were apparently the only ones on board and when the flight crew reported their behavior they somehow just disappeared off the plane. Like they don't even know how they got up and left. no doors were opened.

there is a Documentary on it.

so 2 WTC, 1 Pentagon, 1 White House, 1 Congress building. that's 5.

Australia sucking Bush's cock. fucking clowns

FUCK YOU AUSTRALIA
    NO I SAID FUCK YOU
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    It's an island so they can get away treating their population like cattle and making it illegal to own a screwdriver over 6 inches, what the fuck are you going to do? Swim somewhere else? Do you know how long a boat or plane trip takes to the nearest white country from that part of the world?

I'm surprised they don't get more people who realize this and decide to go out with a a bang but that's probably because everything is illegal there already so how can anyone do anything except just exist and suffer adn pay taxes
    Canada is kinda similar but with cold instead.

I'm starting to think these former british colonies were designed on purpose in parts of the world where it would be easiest to control people by putting them in remote desolate places that would be difficult to escape from
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood It's an island so they can get away treating their population like cattle and making it illegal to own a screwdriver over 6 inches, what the fuck are you going to do? Swim somewhere else? Do you know how long a boat or plane trip takes to the nearest white country from that part of the world?

I'm surprised they don't get more people who realize this and decide to go out with a a bang but that's probably because everything is illegal there already so how can anyone do anything except just exist and suffer adn pay taxes

So my Statement is justified. however why are they like this? why do they suck Bush's dick so hard even to this day?

Off Topic, I think Kamala Harris is clearly a drunk. her behavior is sus af
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Florida Man [my infernally top-secret etiology]
    Great post, Wozny. Every now and then you post something that really tickle me.

Originally posted by Lanny Lanny They Used TOTSE on a Poster for Terrorism Awareness and banned logging onto totse.com and yet they Worship Bush and the Patriot Act in which Bush was clearly responsible or even after the fact protected their Saud friends while they clearly knew Totse had the threat post of Hijacking and flying planes into the Pentagon, WTC NYC and White House (Congress building as well)

there were not 4 planes but 5.

2 WTC
    1 Pentagon
    93 shot down by Cheney at the last minute however they stuck with the "People overthrew the hijackers" as reason even though Cheney finally admitted to authorizing a shoot down.
    and then there was a plane in I believe OHIO in which some middle easterners were acting odd and were apparently the only ones on board and when the flight crew reported their behavior they somehow just disappeared off the plane. Like they don't even know how they got up and left. no doors were opened.

there is a Documentary on it.

so 2 WTC, 1 Pentagon, 1 White House, 1 Congress building. that's 5.

Australia sucking Bush's cock. fucking clowns

FUCK YOU AUSTRALIA

Do you have the name or better yet the link to the cockumentary about the disappearing hijackers of the other plane?

I like australia because my friend Aldra lives there, and my friend Raymond. Also I wanna see a real kangaroo at some point and I like how they talk
    Elbow African Astronaut
    yo yo what up cuck nation its ya goy herb goldstein here to talk about the virtues of cuckoldry and remember if you enjoy this video to like, comment, subscribe, and hit the notification bell it really helps me out in the algorithm
    WellHung Black Hole
    Is Britain or Spain a more prolific colonizer, Scron?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Maybe Aldra died from a bite by an Eastern Brown snake.
    Originally posted by Bradley Great post, Wozny. Every now and then you post something that really tickle me.

Do you have the name or better yet the link to the cockumentary about the disappearing hijackers of the other plane?

I like australia because my friend Aldra lives there, and my friend Raymond. Also I wanna see a real kangaroo at some point and I like how they talk

You're on an aussie watch list, Pal
    You're Perma banned. people go to Australia and get sent home. Its no joke. Canada too from what I heard
    YouTube "5th Plane"
    Originally posted by WellHung Maybe Aldra died from a bite by an Eastern Brown snake.

or Maybe the TAIPAN that is an Enigma
    Originally posted by Elbow yo yo what up cuck nation its ya goy herb goldstein here to talk about the virtues of cuckoldry and remember if you enjoy this video to like, comment, subscribe, and hit the notification bell it really helps me out in the algorithm

Is your Father a Polish Ashkanazi?
    Elbow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Lanny Lanny Is your Father a Polish Ashkanazi?

Co zrobiłem, żeby dać ci takie wrażenie?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Elbow African Astronaut
    Tak, jestem potomkiem polskich Żydów i mieszkam w Kanadzie. Mam IQ 143 i pracuję od 10 lat jako oficer w CSEC.
    Warcry Certified lover boy
    dzięki za tę informacje.
    Originally posted by Elbow Co zrobiłem, żeby dać ci takie wrażenie?

Mówiłeś, że wcześniej byłeś częściowo Żydem.

Google translator prolly doesn't work well.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Nigger, spic, kike, dot, gook, faggot.
    Originally posted by WellHung Nigger, spic, kike, dot, gook, faggot.

jerk.

the Internet is a time machine. Watch your future's back
    WellHung Black Hole
    Kiss me. I'm Irish.
Jump to Top