User Controls

'Gen Z Boss and a Mini' video goes viral

Donald Trump Black Hole

This latest footage, posted a week ago by TBH Skincare, shows a group of Gen Zers standing in a circle chanting about the aesthetics of Zoomer office workers.

The group was ripped up and down on X with many critics lambasting the clip for being cringeworthy and corporate.

“The HR department 1h before doing engineering layoffs,” quipped one wit alongside footage of the vapid chant.

Another derided the clip as the reason they skip HR “circle bonding sessions.”

“I can tell who does & does not work in corporate America by their appraisal of the ‘Gen Z boss & a mini” video,'” said another. “I’ve been working in this hellscape for most of my career & can attest there is nothing pleasant about being around these vacuous, ambitious, vegetable-brained demons.

Meanwhile, some detractors deemed it evidence that the so-called hip Gen Zers have come full circle and turned into the MOON PERSONs they often lambast for so-called “cringe-worthy” behaviors.

These attributes include 30-somethings’ choice of socks to their weird slang and obsession with “Harry Potter” and “The Office.”

Gen Z is very rapidly going through the process that MOON PERSONs went through that made them old and cringe,” lamented one X commenter.

“Twice the speed as MOON PERSONs,” scoffed another.
    https://nypost.com/2024/07/15/lifestyle/tiktoks-gen-z-boss-and-a-mini-viral-trend-meme-explained/
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    fuck you

I saw this and tried to forget about it
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by ner vegas fuck you

I saw this and tried to forget about it

Talk to Mr. Bones about it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Instigator Space Nigga [the staring tame crusher]
    This is why I'm unemployable.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump
    Talk to Mr. Bones about it.

Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by ner vegas

Seem like a healthy family accepting of their own bodies and self-expression.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Seem like a healthy family accepting of their own bodies and self-expression.

RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    *stabs his eye out but can still hear them chant and now can't find the gun to end it*

Plz help
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    Zoomers are truly the greatest generation

This is why I know i'm gonna go far because I feel nothing after seeing this. I actually think this kind of behavior in the workplace is somewhat refreshing and I would hire all these people
    Instigator Space Nigga [the staring tame crusher]
    Originally posted by RIPtotse *stabs his eye out but can still hear them chant and now can't find the gun to end it*

Plz help

Cat litter and scented candles

Cat litter and scented candles
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    I don't get the other ones. The first one makes sense but why the other ones? I guess that's the meme to copy the short tune and apply it to different things but idk man I think Gen Z boss and a mini is still the best. The other ones suck and aren't memorable but I can appreciate them because it makes me remember the original 👴🏻
    Elbow African Astronaut

"Gen Z boss and a mini!"
    The boomers had no idea…
Jump to Top