User Controls

So can humans

Warcry Certified lover boy (banned)
    Communicate with gorillas now using sign language or was it just koko no other gorillas learnt it? What about chimps?
    Bradley Florida Man
    I talk to monkeys all the time in English
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I mean didn’t koko tezy its offspring dorn language as well to continue communicating with humans? I’d not why not?
    Bradley Florida Man
    ya she writes erotica about having sex with humans while in captivity now, it's pretty crazy stuff.

Not writes like with a pen but she says it with the american sign language and they write it down and publish it
    The whole Koko thing was fake. The handlers just pretended the gorilla was super smart to get money and attention.
    https://www.economist.com/books-and-arts/2018/07/05/what-koko-the-gorilla-could-and-couldnt-do?utm_medium=cpc.adword.pd&utm_source=google&ppccampaignID=18151738051&ppcadID=&utm_campaign=a.22brand_pmax&utm_content=conversion.direct-response.anonymous&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjwqf20BhBwEiwAt7dtdQ4V3o617fhVz_rbK3fPfaZ5cwpKnXJLHpDTbyfb3MCwSJS3cM47MBoC_uwQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
    https://www.reddit.com/r/todayilearned/comments/1760s7p/til_that_koko_the_gorilla_had_a_nipple_fixation/
    Originally posted by Warcry Communicate with gorillas now using sign language or was it just koko no other gorillas learnt it? What about chimps?

Humans can communicate with many animals using sign language. For example I only have to reach for the water squirt bottle for my cat to know to get the fuck out of my way.
    Instigator Naturally Camouflaged [the staring tame crusher]
    Originally posted by Warcry Communicate with gorillas now using sign language or was it just koko no other gorillas learnt it? What about chimps?

Have you not seen Congo? You'd think we'd have that technology now like a robot monkey butler but with the delicate hands of a Chinese woman...so you get better service.
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
Jump to Top