User Controls

Question to you guys

Warcry Certified lover boy (banned)
    regarding that 17 yr old street chick and drug addict chick with the black hair named Kamila. Remember her guys? i showe du a photo of her at my pad wlaking by. she stayed with a friend but later out of the blue one day showed up at 2 am in the morning to my pad. and i ended up jacking off in the bathroom leaving her in the main room. why did i do that? why did i not try fucking her? One thing I wonder. She always added me and will add me this second if I try to add ehr on facebook. She always looked at all my stories follwoed whatever i posted on facebook. the thing ios I met her buying drugs off that david dude once and he was with ehr at the time. Apparently she was at a zabkla or lcoal small store buying a hot dog and it dropped and he made conversaiton with her. she also ende dup or was in some juvenile gorup home. anyway, do you guys think she loved me or fell in love with me? That dude david keeps claiming or saying when his friends are around I dont know why but these young chicks or brauds love him.
    Do you guys think it’s performance anxiety I have performance anxiety I won’t get hard so I prefer to get high and jack off even when a 17 yr old is alone with me at my pad?
    I remember that night she came to me we went or buy more alcohol or bees but I ran out of money to get more drugs so she ditched me but I kept talking about spider and USA prisons and sue and other shir she said she heard about and she found spider attractive.
Jump to Top