User Controls

Should I take a chance guys on this

Warcry Certified lover boy (banned)
    I was browsing profiles of 16 yr old girls on gadu gadu or this polihs chat app and social media portal not many use anymore but some still do and it used to be a den of debauchery like you used to be able to sing up on this anonymously without givng ur phone and it was all sort of denbauchery and epdophila apparently so ppl migrated to facbeook instagrame tc but gadu gadu was huge in poland like 10 15 yrs ago. anyway, I emt that one 16 yr old hooker who was hairy and dint shave when she came over to fuck and barley licked my asshole. remmeber that story? she wnated lieka. sugar daddy not really to fuck whichw as creazy like we fucked then she wanted to meet with me and have me keep buying her stuff like food or bags ins tores etc. and anyway ill write about ehr later i was gonna make a thread but anyway I found this profile and this chick claims to be 16 on it and that her description sattes “I can judge you and I do meet” judge I am guessing is penis size and meeting in polihs is like a prostitution term those vip chicks use on instagram or snapchat meeting for wex for moeny basiclaly. but it could be a fake profile someone pretenidng to be a chick a scammer etc. what u think?

Bradley Florida Man
    yes I want to hear the story about the hairy hooker who didn't want to eat your ass much but wanted you to buy her bags and food
    Warcry Certified lover boy (banned)
    u dont rmemeber that chick? she wasnt super hairy i mena she just didnt shave and ehr asshole was hairy i put my dick in lol. she was 16 tho and the first 16 yr old i ever fucked. out of three i mean and all happened last year or when iw as 38.
Jump to Top