User Controls

You guys wanna know what’s weird

Warcry Certified lover boy (banned)
    That somewhat chubby their 16 yr ole I rucked since being in Łódź and since I was 38 and up I remember how big her tots were and how hot and spicy she got when she got nude at my pad and brought me gifts I also remember how for some reason with her or any chubby chicks I can’t get hard.
    She just we hyper sexual and wanted to fuck all the time and the t all about art and shit a she’s an artist too and I couldn’t get hard with her too chubby.
    I tho k she still may be prostitution hwrself she’s the one who said she did it T 13 and I kept asking her how the fuck do I find one like her anyway damm I’m
    Jealous all those dudes got away with it but anyway she still has a profile on fotka dot com and shit.
    i fucked up huh guys? imagine a 16 yr old girl suepr sexual super naughty that takes her clothes off right when she gets to ur pad does like moans or moaning sounds turns her fac einto a slut face etc and i let it go.
    and guys by the way that is 3 16 yr odls i fucked since being 38 and only at that age or a year or two ago and the redhead and the girl who went to bulagria didnt count just kisses or meetings with them and a couple others kisses etc. basically i dont get it i had it so good like a year to two ago with them and it all dissipated. i was meeting 16 yr olds all the time guys they were attracted to me.
Jump to Top