User Controls

what drugs can i do that dont show up in drug tests and you dont need to be 18 to buy

TacoBell Yung Blood
    i saw some stuff on nutmeg and something about onions i think that both might be bullshit

i already read about jankam haha

what other stuff i dont want to do air duster or huff gasoline or raid but ia m hoping ther e are some other stuff i can do to get high

what do you guys think

i am not allowed to go back to the store for another year because i stole cough syrup but i can always try to get my mom to take me to costco where i can steal it
    Lanny Lanny African Astronaut
    Shut up kid. stay off of drugs. we lost at least 4 members to drug use, using spice.

go learn to program or get a summer job and get off this site. it's toxic
    Crispy African Astronaut
    Originally posted by TacoBell i saw some stuff on nutmeg and something about onions i think that both might be bullshit

what other stuff i dont want to do air duster or huff gasoline or raid but ia m hoping ther e are some other stuff i can do to get high

what do you guys think

i am not allowed to go back to the store for another year because i stole cough syrup but i can always try to get my mom to take me to costco where i can steal it
    Go to costco
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Florida Man [my infernally top-secret etiology]
    OP is the new sploo!!!!
    Originally posted by Lanny Lanny Shut up kid. stay off of drugs. we lost at least 4 members to drug use, using spice.

go learn to program or get a summer job and get off this site. it's toxic

Wozny, who died from spice??? are you just making shit up again?
    Originally posted by Crispy Go to costco

Costco used to have these 4 bottle packs of Delsem that i Would steal and just get fucked up on for like 3 days straight.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kingoftoes Houston
    Originally posted by TacoBell i saw some stuff on nutmeg and something about onions i think that both might be bullshit

what do you guys think

How did you get here from tik tok?
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    Nutmeg actually works.

You can buy cough syrup online.

Also whippets (nitrous).
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bradley Wozny, who died from spice??? are you just making shit up again?

wasn't that roshambo? got fent in it
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    Benadryl
    Originally posted by Bradley Wozny, who died from spice??? are you just making shit up again?

didn't everyone say Sploog died from Krantom? isn't that a spice.. or he mixed it with nutmeg. Something shut him down. he might of had some Opioids mixed in
    Originally posted by ner vegas wasn't that roshambo? got fent in it

I dont think fent was being pushed into street drugs that much back then. not as common. I wouldn't even fuck with those legal highs. I mean outside of pot. which is kind of strong these days. its like 20 times stronger than what we smoked in highschool. I went decades not doing it but started smoking the CBD variety mixed in the prerolls.

I was afraid of doing CBD at first. I used to be afraid to take half the meds pushed on me by doctors.
    Kingoftoes Houston
    Originally posted by Lanny Lanny didn't everyone say Sploog died from Krantom? isn't that a spice.. or he mixed it with nutmeg. Something shut him down. he might of had some Opioids mixed in

Gabapentin and bundy was the autopsy report, also another drug I can't remember.
    Originally posted by Kingoftoes Gabapentin and bundy was the autopsy report, also another drug I can't remember.

Gabapentin mixed with Opioids are dangerous. I dont know about the Bundy stuff (Benydril?)

But thats how Anna Nicole Smith's son died just before she did. He went to see her in the hospital and the kid died. Gabapentin can fuck with your breathing if you take high doses all at once. I took 1200 of the 1500 in a 2 hour period and had a hard time breathing. I'm down to 900mg now
    and 900 I dont even take the full dose anymore. I'm down to 300-600 recently because I been doing Wall Situps (Place your feet flat on the wall and its less strenuous on the back)
    Originally posted by Lanny Lanny didn't everyone say Sploog died from Krantom? isn't that a spice.. or he mixed it with nutmeg. Something shut him down. he might of had some Opioids mixed in

retard
    Originally posted by Bradley retard

Shut the fuck up faggot. "OH MY BEST FRIEND DIEDED" OH KR0Z AND I WERE SO TIGHT.. BOOOOO HOOOO

Shut the fuck up, Clown
    Kingoftoes Houston

what do you guys think

You're not stealing shit from costco.

Get Crouton or bundy from some other store.

Or just go beer fishing.
    Junior Aspirin.
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    huffing paint
Jump to Top