User Controls

Crowdfunding for Kafkas Treatment

:^) Yung Blood
    Clearly all that hypnosis non-sense has not been working.
    Anyone want to pitch in a few bucks for Kafka's lobotomy?
    Imagine her mental existence wiped away, her only purpose would be for seks and lookin purdy.

:^)
    Bradley Florida Man [my infernally top-secret etiology]
    She accepts gift cards for botox, if you want to help my friend that's how you would help her.
    Dirtbag African Astronaut
    I'm glad my mental existence scares you.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I'd probably become more violent if I got brain damage.
    Originally posted by Dirtbag I'd probably become violent if I got more brain damage.
    "For individuals with psychopathy, a lobotomy could potentially lead to a range of adverse effects, including significant personality changes, emotional numbness, and loss of impulse control"
    I don't think you should get a lobotomy, Kafka. I don't think there's anything wrong with you.
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    I suggest making a custom program that rolls crypto wallet seeds until you get a wallet with "KaFkA" in the string or "K4FK4" repeating or something
    This is some Dahmer shit and it's spooky that this person is also on this site. Just know I ate a raw lamb heart when I was drunk and I will eat your face if anything happens to my brain.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    She needs a clean slate. Her brain must be wiped back to the default install.
    Originally posted by Dirtbag "For individuals with psychopathy, a lobotomy could potentially lead to a range of adverse effects, including significant personality changes, emotional numbness, and loss of impulse control"

They take small slices of your brain out while they ask you after removing each slice if you feel any different.
    I need justice, more money and lsd. Physical health affects mental health so there's that too.
    I've only had an orgasm once when I was 17. Idk how that could be affecting me but I know I don't care enough to use the same kind of toy I used then. I don't care enough.
    It was a finger vibrator I got from a vending machine. My brain exploded and it was great but I haven't cared enough to buy another one.
    My personality will be set for life soon.
    I wonder if I'm qualified to become a sage because of the self-imposed isolation, no orgasm, the self-control to become anorexic and being a life-long learner.
    Originally posted by Dirtbag I wonder if I'm qualified to become a sage because of the self-imposed isolation, no orgasm, the self-control to become anorexic and being a life-long learner.

You seem extremely fixated with yourself.
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ You seem extremely fixated with yourself.

There's nothing wrong with being introspective, and it doesn't mean I'm not observant of other people. I just don't feel the need to tell people what I think of them.

There's the ego death I experienced as well on weed.
    Originally posted by Dirtbag There's nothing wrong with being introspective, and it doesn't mean I'm not observant of other people. I just don't feel the need to tell people what I think of them.

There's the ego death I experienced as well on weed.

It's not just being introspective. It's a complete and utter fascination with yourself.
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ It's not just being introspective. It's a complete and utter fascination with yourself.

And there's nothing wrong with that when it comes from being objective.
Jump to Top