User Controls

Micro naps

Dirtbag African Astronaut
    I feel like this is happening to me rn.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2024/07/240716165143.htm
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    shark sleep
    I'm wondering if people are really tired when they say they are or if it's because some part of them is already asleep.
    I hope they find a cure because there's days I'm a zombie half awake and get nothing done, but if I could only sleep an hour then I would have energy that day.
    Today is one of those days.
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    catfka
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood catfka

Sometimes I wonder if this is why Akira chose me. How much rest I need, have energy at the same times, sometimes have the zoomies at night and we get along fairly, she knows not to do things which annoy me.
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    you're lucky it wasn't a hungry male cat unfixed, they are rowdy.

But most of the cats I ended up with have been females. The male cats just become alley cats with no morals that live for SEX and meowing loudly outside my window
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Dirtbag I'm wondering if people are really tired when they say they are or if it's because some part of them is already asleep.

In your case it's from the neck up.
    Bradley Florida Man [my infernally top-secret etiology]
    I did what was called the uber mensch shlaffen cycle (spelling is off, it's german) whereby you sleep 15 minutes every 2 hours, around the clock with a period of immobility for 3-4 hours at night typically reading a book or watching TV with as minimal movement as possible. I did it from 15 to 19.

I felt great. The only time I felt really shitty was when I would get drunk and black out and sleep liek 3-5 hours and wake up and then just feel like death, but i'd force myslef to do the 15 minute every 2 hours sleeping schedule for a day and it'd go back to normal.

When I went to prison at 19 I reverted back to the 10-13 hours a day sleeping cycle common in those that are incarcerated.
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bradley I did what was called the uber mensch shlaffen cycle (spelling is off, it's german)

polyphasic sleep
    Kinkou Actually pretty straight [my uncorrupted problematic arianrod]
    I micronap in my computer chair, will definitely make me feel like I slept a damn while
    Originally posted by Dirtbag I hope they find a cure because there's days I'm a zombie half awake and get nothing done, but if I could only sleep an hour then I would have energy that day.

This is a classic symptom of having no life, no goals, no job and no motivation. The best cure is to "get a life" as the millenials used to say.

Granted if you haven't already established a life by your age (30s) you're pretty much fucked forever.
    Warcry Certified lover boy
    i feel similar tho dont be so hard on her jig.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Warcry i feel similar tho dont be so hard on her jig.

Do you need money for botox too?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Warcry Certified lover boy
    nein. just for a 16 yr old hooker who will rim.
Jump to Top