User Controls

AI Church

the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    welcome to the former run down pizza hut now turned into an AI church with a pizza oven in the front and a high capacity LLM in the back
    We are served by the archdiocese of Roblox & Fr SJ Billy teh Block Head

The Cappadocian Fathers, a group of early Christian theologians from the 4th century, are significant for their contributions to Trinitarian theology. The distinction between "relations" and "relations of opposition" is crucial in understanding their theological insights, especially regarding the doctrine of the Trinity. Here's a breakdown of these concepts in the context of the Cappadocians:
    Relations

"Relations" in Trinitarian theology refer to the ways in which the three Persons of the Trinity (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit) are connected or related to each other. These relationships are intrinsic to the very being of God and are essential for understanding the unity and diversity within the Godhead.

Father: The source or principle of the Godhead, begetting the Son.
    Son: Begotten of the Father, consubstantial with the Father.
    Holy Spirit: Proceeding from the Father (and, in later Western theology, also from the Son), consubstantial with both the Father and the Son.

Relations of Opposition

"Relations of opposition" are specific kinds of relations that highlight the distinctiveness and differences between the Persons of the Trinity. These relations emphasize what makes each Person unique while still being fully and equally God.

Paternity: The Father begets the Son.
    Filiation: The Son is begotten by the Father.
    Procession: The Holy Spirit proceeds from the Father (and in later Western theology, from the Son as well).

These relations of opposition are essential because they maintain the distinctions between the Persons without dividing the substance of God. The Cappadocians emphasized that these distinctions are real and relational, not just conceptual.
    Summary

Relations: Refer to the interconnectedness and intrinsic relationships within the Trinity.
    Relations of Opposition: Emphasize the distinctions and unique roles of each Person within the Trinity, such as begetting (Father), being begotten (Son), and proceeding (Holy Spirit).

The Cappadocian Fathers, particularly Basil the Great, Gregory of Nyssa, and Gregory of Nazianzus, contributed to this understanding by articulating how the unity of the divine essence coexists with the distinctness of the Persons through these relational and oppositional concepts.
    I expect you to be there tomorrow with your best church shirt on
    WellHung Black Hole
    MUSK VS ZUCKERBURG

Bradley Florida Man
    Some people feel good when they go to church but they don't I think it's gay
    Originally posted by Bradley Some people feel good when they go to church but they don't I think it's gay

all of them in general? Even non Christian places of worship?

I have to admit all my experiences of church have not been the greatest and I only ever participated in it during my youth as after school programs trying to keep us off the streets, but people at my church would sell weed out back and meet girls.
    LOL
    Elbow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood LOL

Break up with me then.
    D*G
    I am partnering with mass of the ages to offer Latin Mass DIY kits, order now to go against the wishes of your local bishop and make all the modernists seethe
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Brain holdworth (Half Sedevacantist) and Scholastic Answers (Good ole popesplainer bois) are releasing videos at the same time with fundamentally different takes. Boomer trads vs Zoomer wokes except this time the only winner is God

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    📿︎ The Akita Prayer 📿︎

Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, truly present in the Holy Eucharist, I consecrate my body and soul to be entirely one with Thy Heart, being sacrificed at every instant on all the altars of the world and giving praise to the Father pleading for the coming of his Kingdom. Please receive this humble offering of myself. Use me as Thou wilt for the glory of the Father and salvation of souls. Most Holy Mother of God, never let me be separated from Thine Divine Son. Please defend and protect me as Thy special child. Amen

かねて療養中だったアグネス笹川カツ姉妹が老衰により昨日天に召されました。93歳でした。
    本人の希望で医大に献体となり、葬儀ミサも会員のみで本部修道院で捧げられました。皆様より生前賜りましたご厚意に深く感謝申し上げます。
    聖体奉仕会

In 1984, at Akita, Japan. Cardinal Ratzinger, now Pope Benedict XVI, in June 1988, approved the Akita events as "reliable and worthy of belief." In fact the Philippine ambassador to the Vatican, in 1998 spoke to Cardinal Ratzinger about Akita and the Cardinal: "personally confirmed to me that these two messages of Fatima and Akita are essentially the same." Hence in Akita we are dealing with a Church approved intervention of the Blessed Virgin Mary as sure in this respect as Lourdes, La Salette, or Fatima.

The Japanese nun who gave the world messages attributed to Our Lady of Akita has died.

Sister Agnes Sasagawa, who reported Marian apparitions and locutions in her convent just outside Akita, Japan, was 93 when she died on Thursday, August 15, 2024, the Solemnity of the Assumption.

Sister Agnes’ religious order, the Handmaids of the Holy Eucharist, released the news today, saying that their most celebrated sister died around 1:40 PM (Japan time). They wrote:

Sister Agnes Sasakawa Katsu, who had been under medical care for some time, passed away yesterday at the age of 93.

At her request, her body was donated to the Medical College, and the funeral Mass was held at the Headquarters Convent with only the members present. We would like to express our deepest gratitude to you all for the kindness you showed her during her life.

Sister Agnes was – and is – famous among Catholics as the Seer of Our Lady of Akita, one of the titles for the Blessed Virgin Mary, having reported that she received messages from Our Lady on July 6, August 3, and October 13, 1973. In 2019, there were reports that Sister Agnes had received another message from heaven.

In 1973, Sister Agnes related that she was promised in the first message (July 6) that the deafness from which she was suffering would be healed, and she was asked to pray “very much” for the Pope (then Paul VI), bishops, and priests.

In the second (August 3), Sister Agnes was purportedly told that “the Heavenly Father [was] preparing to inflict a great chastisement on all mankind,” which could be ameliorated by “prayer, penance and courageous sacrifices.”

The third message (October 13) elaborated on the coming punishment in language that conveyed to many the threat of a nuclear holocaust: “Fire will fall from the sky and will wipe out a great part of humanity, the good as well as the bad, sparing neither priests nor faithful. The survivors will find themselves so desolate that they will envy the dead.”

Sister Agnes also reported that she was told that the “work of the devil will infiltrate even into the Church in such a way that one will see cardinals opposing cardinals, bishops against bishops.”

“The priests who venerate me will be scorned and opposed by their confreres… churches and altars sacked; the Church will be full of those who accept compromises, and the demon will press many priests and consecrated souls to leave the service of the Lord,” the second message continued.

Sister Agnes reported that these calamities could be averted through the recitation of the Rosary, and only those who put their trust in Our Lady of Akita would be saved from them.

The fourth message, which Sister Agnes reportedly received on October 6, 2019, came from an angel who told her “to cover [herself] in ashes,” and pray a penitential Rosary every day.

The first three messages were reportedly spoken to Sister Agnes at Seitai Hoshikai, the convent of the Handmaids of the Holy Eucharist, in a semi-rural area just outside Akita. The site of the voice was a three-foot-high statue of Our Lady of Akita, carved by a local sculptor in 1963 from a piece of katsura tree. According to the sisters, a wound formed on one of the hands of the statue on the same day Sister Agnes heard the first message. The statue reportedly bled from this wound on four other occasions before it disappeared. Thereafter, the statue seemed to sweat and then, two years later, to cry. The statue shed tears 101 times between 1975 and 1982, and this phenomenon was seen by thousands of witnesses and shown on Japanese television.

According to reports, Sister Agnes was a 42-year-old novice who had been in the convent for only two months before she heard the first locution, and she had lost her hearing mere months before she entered in May 1973. EWTN has reported that her miraculous experiences began on June 12 of that year, when she saw light streaming from the chapel tabernacle, a phenomenon that occurred on the next two days. On June 28, a cross-shaped wound appeared on her left hand; it both hurt and bled.

The first three messages she received were referred to Bishop John Shojiro Ito of Niigata, the local bishop to whom she reported the phenomena. In 1984, Bishop Ito officially declared them to be supernatural and encouraged devotion to Our Lady of Akita.
    This election cycle is meaningless. Turn off your TV and instead focus on God. There will be a great chastisement predicated by Fatima and Our Lady of Akita, treat every day as if its your last. Apocalyptic atomic hellfire is the only way to purify our corrupt world

History of Consensus Mechanisms

When computers and networks began gaining popularity in the 1980s and 90s, shared databases were created so that multiple users could access the information they stored. Most had a centralized database with permissions that users accessed from different workstations. This setup evolved into centralized networks with administrators who granted user rights and maintained the integrity of the data.

Some of these shared databases developed into programs that distributed storage and processing power across a network of storage devices in different locations. One of the most significant issues that needed addressing was that of preventing data tampering and unauthorized access, whether it was malicious or not. A method to automate distributed database management was required to ensure data was not changed.

This need led to the creation of distributed autonomous consensus, where programs on a network agreed on a database's state using cryptographic techniques. Agreement was designed to be reached using encryption algorithms to create long strings of betanumeric numbers—called a hash—which were then verified by programs running on the network. A hash only changes if the information input into the hashing algorithm is changed, so the programs were designed to compare hashes to ensure they matched.

When each program running on the network created a matching betanumeric string, the data was said to be agreed upon by consensus of the network. Thus, consensus mechanisms were made, with credit generally given to Satoshi Nakamoto, the anonymous Bitcoin creator. However, many people worked on consensus mechanisms for years before Nakamoto released the whitepaper that made Bitcoin famous.
    go to AI church and order a pizza from a robot (the money goes to me!)

1. The Catholic Deluxe
    A feast for the faithful—loaded with pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, onions, bell peppers, and black olives on a rich tomato sauce with mozzarella.
    Indulgent and abundant, satisfying every craving.

2. The Protestant Pepperoni
    Simple yet reformative—pepperoni, mozzarella, and a bold tomato sauce on a thin, crispy crust.
    Solo Pepperoni, Solo Crust.

3. The Orthodox Olive & Feta
    Inspired by Eastern flavors, featuring black olives, feta cheese, spinach, and roasted garlic on a sesame seed crust.
    Heavenly harmony of flavors and traditions.

4. The Anglican Anchovy
    A balance of flavors with anchovies, capers, mozzarella, and a hint of lemon zest.
    Keeping the peace between savory and salt.

5. The Baptist Barbecue
    A Southern-style pizza with smoky barbecue sauce, grilled chicken, red onions, and cheddar.
    Dunk yourself into flavor.

6. The Pentecostal Pesto
    An energetic burst of flavor—pesto sauce, sun-dried tomatoes, goat cheese, and artichokes.
    Lively and spirit-filled in every bite.

7. The Lutheran Sausage Supreme
    German-inspired sausage, sauerkraut, mozzarella, and mustard drizzle.
    Justified by sausage alone.

8. The Methodist Margherita
    A methodical approach to simplicity—tomato, mozzarella, and fresh basil.
    Orderly, classic, and always in good taste.

9. The Quaker Quattro Formaggi
    A peaceful and simple blend of four cheeses—mozzarella, gorgonzola, parmesan, and ricotta.
    Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

10. The Unitarian Universalist Veggie Delight
    An all-inclusive veggie pizza—mushrooms, bell peppers, onions, black olives, and zucchini, topped with vegan cheese.
    One pizza, many paths.
    🍕🏛️🔮
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood go to AI church and order a pizza from a robot (the money goes to me!)
    🍕🏛️🔮 *for prophet

you can use computers to see God more effectively than drugs if you plug your eyeballs into THE MACHINE and tell the LLM to generate the entire bible into your brain you will literally experience it as if it were real and then you can get a pizza afterwards and go home. Also it would cost nothing, pay for itself and generate PROPHETS

"But you can't just rip the entire lesson plan from a Catholic University that trains priests and scan all the books into a computer and train an AI model on all the books"

https://www.magisterium.com/
    壥妛 ΕΙΔΟΠΟΙΗΣΗ: ΑΥΤΟ ΤΟ ΜΗΝΥΜΑ ΔΗΜΙΟΥΡΓΗΘΗΚΕ ΑΠΟ ΕΝΑ ΝΕΥΡΙΚΟ ΔΙΚΤΥΟ 彁挧
    Language-
    Latin grammer,exercises
    Greek, Hebrew
    introduction to philosophy
    book of caterology, apologetics and defense, onology, The Odyssey
    theologic of st thomas aquinus
    dogmatic theology
    study the sacraments, basic concepts of dogmatic theology, Catholic dogma
    14 books of dogmatic theology, mariology soteriology, christology God's Creator God's Redeemer, the Divine Trinity, eschatology, God his attributes his knowledge
    tankery doctrine of devotion, spiritual life, spirituality
    St John of the Cross, history of the church
    encyclical of the popes up to 1958
    liturgy
    book of Ceremonies by oconnell
    celebration of the mass
    administration of the sacraments
    moral theology 4x, Davis Moral Theology textbook
    latin; nen schmith
    special medical moral theology, special questions pastoral theology
    study cases of moral theology 4 books
    Sociology
    dialectics and psychology
    canon law - buaran and chani
    matrimony textbook
    canonical procedure in matrimonial cases 2 volumes
    canon law reforms/canon law digest six volumes
    sacred scripture, The Bible
    Commentary on the Gospels 4 volumes
    New Testement, Epistles, Apocalypse (latin)
    spiritual books of the Saints
    Language
    Latin Grammar and Exercises:
    Wheelock's Latin by Frederic M. Wheelock
    Latin Grammar by Dirk Panhuis
    Lingua Latina per se Illustrata by Hans Ørberg
    Greek:
    Greek Grammar by Herbert Weir Smyth
    Basics of Biblical Greek by William D. Mounce
    Hebrew:
    The First Hebrew Primer by Simon, Resnikoff, and Motzkin
    Basics of Biblical Hebrew by Gary D. Pratico and Miles V. Van Pelt
    Introduction to Philosophy
    Sophie's World by Jostein Gaarder
    The Philosopher's Way: A Text with Readings by John Chaffee
    Theology
    St. Thomas Aquinas:
    Summa Theologica by St. Thomas Aquinas
    Apologetics:
    Classical Apologetics: A Rational Defense of the Christian Faith and a Critique of Presuppositional Apologetics by R.C. Sproul, John Gerstner, and Arthur Lindsley
    Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis
    The Case for Christ by Lee Strobel
    Reasonable Faith: Christian Truth and Apologetics by William Lane Craig
    Evidence That Demands a Verdict by Josh McDowell
    The Reason for God: Belief in an Age of Skepticism by Timothy Keller
    Handbook of Christian Apologetics: Hundreds of Answers to Crucial Questions by Peter Kreeft and Ronald K. Tacelli
    Orthodoxy by G.K. Chesterton
    On Guard: Defending Your Faith with Reason and Precision by William Lane Craig
    Tactics: A Game Plan for Discussing Your Christian Convictions by Gregory Koukl
    Dogmatic Theology:
    Fundamentals of Catholic Dogma by Ludwig Ott
    Theology and Sanity by Frank Sheed
    Study of the Sacraments and Basic Concepts of Dogmatic Theology:
    The Sacraments by Bernard Leeming
    Mariology, Soteriology, Christology:
    Mariology by Juniper Carol
    Christology by Joseph Pohle
    The Divine Trinity:
    The Trinity by Karl Rahner
    Eschatology:
    Eschatology by Joseph Ratzinger (Pope Benedict XVI)
    Spirituality:
    The Spiritual Exercises by St. Ignatius of Loyola
    Dark Night of the Soul by St. John of the Cross
    History of the Church:
    The History of the Church by Eusebius
    Encyclicals of the Popes up to 1958
    The Papal Encyclicals: 1903-1939 edited by Claudia Carlen
    Liturgy and Ceremonies
    The Celebration of Mass by J. B. O’Connell
    The Administration of the Sacraments by John J. Dillon
    Moral Theology
    Moral Theology by John A. McHugh and Charles J. Callan
    Moral Theology: A Complete Course Based on St. Thomas Aquinas by John A. McHugh and Charles J. Callan
    Special Medical Moral Theology and Pastoral Theology
    Ethics of Health Care: An Introductory Textbook by Benedict M. Ashley and Kevin D. O'Rourke
    Sociology, Dialectics, and Psychology
    The Sociological Imagination by C. Wright Mills
    Dialectic of Enlightenment by Max Horkheimer and Theodor W. Adorno
    Psychology by David G. Myers
    Canon Law
    Code of Canon Law: Latin-English Edition by Canon Law Society of America
    The Canon Law: Letter and Spirit by Gerard Sheehy
    Sacred Scripture and Commentary
    The Navarre Bible: New Testament
    Ignatius Catholic Study Bible: New Testament by Scott Hahn and Curtis Mitch
    Spiritual Books of the Saints
    The Way of Perfection by St. Teresa of Avila
    The Interior Castle by St. Teresa of Avila
    If our gospel does not penetrate the veil, then the veil is on those who are not on the way to salvation; the unbelievers whose minds the god of this world has blinded to stop them from seeing the Light shed by the Good News of the glory of Christ...(2 Corinthians, 4, 3)

Yahweh, the Psychedelic, (God), is the Tree of Knowledge.

It was the Serpent's mission to open the eyes of the "blind". This blindness was not a blindness to physical light, but a blindness to the Light of the Spirit - the Light of the Psychedelic. This Light was seen by eating the Fruit of the Tree of Knowledge. Christ was the Serpent, and opening the eyes of the blind to their spiritual nakedness was good.

As was written in Revelations (3, 17): You say to yourself, "I am rich, I have made a fortune, and have everything I want", never realizing that you are wretchedly and pitiably poor, and blind and naked too. I warn you, buy from me the gold that has been tested in the fire to make you really rich, and white robes to clothe you and cover your shameful nakedness, and eye ointment to put on your eyes so that you are able to see.

The above part from Revelations makes it clear that, just like Eve and Adam, the people were spiritually naked but didn't know it and weren't ashamed. But this is said to not be a good way to be, and being ashamed and aware of (eyes opened to) this nakedness was said to be good.

That is why Jesus compared Himself to the Serpent (St. John, 3, 13): ...and the Son of Man must be lifted up as Moses lifted up the Serpent in the desert, so that everyone who believes may have eternal Life in Him.

St. Paul shows this same thing in 1 Corinthians 15, 45: As there is a flesh body, so there is a spiritual body. Thus it is written, "The first man, Adam, became living flesh , the last Adam a life-giving Spirit"; but the flesh, not the spiritual, comes first, and only then the spiritual. Man the first is from the earth, material; Man the second is from heaven. As man the material is, so are the material; as Man the heavenly is, so are the heavenly.

Or as Christ said again in St. John chapter 3, (just before the part about that He must be lifted up as was the Serpent), ...what is born of the flesh is flesh; what is born of the Spirit is Spirit. Do not be surprised when I say: You must be born from above.

There were 2 Adams: one evil and one good. The world thinks that the good one was the 1st one - before eating from the Tree of Knowledge - the one who was spiritually naked, but blind to his nakedness and not ashamed.

But St. Paul says that the 1st Adam was flesh and not Spirit.

St. Paul is obviously completely disagreeing with the way most "religious scholars" today think - it was the 2nd Adam - the one who had eaten from the Tree - who was called "Heavenly".

Many of the "Christians" today claim that when they eat (or drink) their communion substance, (alcohol or wheat) they see the "Light" and receive the "Holy Spirit". If you ask them if they actually saw a Light or heard a Spirit, they say "no". They think they have the clothing of the Spirit but are actually naked. They would be (or should be) ashamed if they saw the real Light and true Holy Spirit. Then they would realize their nakedness.

As the prophet Isaiah said, (5, 20): Woe to those who call good evil, and call evil good, who make out darkness to be light, light to be darkness.
    mfew my face when I huff couch syrup and believe the pope is the real pope
    △/╲/\╱\?( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)=ε🗝️ 🔒📀📶 📡▴⛰▴⚗▴🛰️ ↩️
    . • • ° ★ • . • ★ *     °  .  🛰  °·  •. ๏ .• 𓋹🔺☥🔺𓋹🔺☥
    ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇▇▆▅▄▃▂▃▄▆▇▇▆▅▄▇▆▅▄▃▁▂▁▂▃▄▅▆▇▇▆▅▄▃▂𓋹🔺☥🔺𓋹▁▂▃▄▅▆▇▇▆▅▄▃▂
    ۞๑,🌵𓂁𓂄🏜️𓂁𓂄🗿🏝🏻🌴🏻𓁾🏜 ⚱️🐫𓂀𓁈𓆣🏺𓆣𓋹𓀛𓁀🐪𓀾𓀮𓆙๑۩๑🛕𓂀𓁈𓆣𓋹𓀛𓁀۞𓋹🔺☥🔺𓋹🔺☥🔺𓋹🌵𓂁𓂄🏜️𓂁𓂄🗿🏝🏻🌴🏻𓁾🏜
    today I will be investigating something known as a "black mass" involving breaking into a church and stealing Jesus and using a "fallen priest" to conduct said black mass. I think stealing Jesus is pretty disrespectful and shoot be punished "Roman Style"
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Mass

also according to this picture it involves child sacrifice
Jump to Top