User Controls

Do the fucking culling already

The Magus Yung Blood
    Seriously, I can't find one thread that isn't killed by people who are just always going to deny all meaning whatsoever.

Worse yet is the 'are you an alt of xyz' game of identity wherein alts accuse alts of being alts of alts. You cannot be this stupid. They are playing assassins another way and another running circles of spy versus spy under your nose. You need to realize that that is the joke you meant, Lanny.

People try to assassinate the truth, whatever it might be or whatever it could become. Decide what this community ever meant and consider that you used to fight for the urgency of meaningful content on a website that matters to a user base that used to have a modicum of decency.

If you don't have time, everyone understands you mean the legacy isn't worth it and they will treat it that way.

If you mean your attitude, assign mods and just ignore the shitstorm; or better yet, use some of your genius to design a competent auto mod.

The latter, in particular, is why your forum is bleeding into Discord channels where people are respected who can't afford to post here because earnest, meaningful contribution basically requires that you're Joan of fucking Arc.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kingoftoes Houston
    Originally posted by The Magus Seriously, I can't find one thread that isn't killed by people who are just always going to deny all meaning whatsoever.

Worse yet is the 'are you an alt of xyz' game of identity wherein alts accuse alts of being alts of alts. You cannot be this stupid. They are playing assassins another way and another running circles of spy versus spy under your nose. You need to realize that that is the joke you meant, Lanny.

People try to assassinate the truth, whatever it might be or whatever it could become. Decide what this community ever meant and consider that you used to fight for the urgency of meaningful content on a website that matters to a user base that used to have a modicum of decency.

If you don't have time, everyone understands you mean the legacy isn't worth it and they will treat it that way.

If you mean your attitude, assign mods and just ignore the shitstorm; or better yet, use some of your genius to design a competent auto mod.

The latter, in particular, is why your forum is bleeding into Discord channels where people are respected who can't afford to post here because earnest, meaningful contribution basically requires that you're Joan of fucking Arc.

I'll attempt to explain why we are accusing you of being an alt in the off chance you are not.

This forum has a time-honored tradition of being spammed by Alt accounts.

There is a user on this forum that, across their alt accounts, has a large majority of all of the posts on this forum (Of their alt accounts I know there are at least 10+).

There are a few people here that don't have alts. Me, Speedy parker, candyrein etc. but the majority of users that do have alt accounts don't just have 1 or 2: rather they have 4, or 5, or 10, or 50.

Lanny doesn't care enough to assign mods or create an auto mod (last time he did it fucked up the site), hell he barely even moderates this site anyways.

Did you used to be in TOTSE?
    The Magus Yung Blood
    I'm well aware of the alt spamming. That's part of the problem. You think you are an investigator, and this is exactly what happens in a systematic organization when uninformed people try to dictate the lexicon for what is really happening. Case-in-point that you've failed at this assumed moderator role that Lanny for some reason permits: you offer no solutions and issue every warning and discourse-murdering demerit of character like a petulant child who wants to change every channel. That is how it happens:

It's assassins of assassins of assassins of assassins of assassins of identities that used to be simply another angle for framing your unique personality in another way you wanted to be seen or heard. It's become a tired ritual of all the hysterical height of all banality ever. You are part of the problem in asserting that there are so few users; you indeed profess that the site is so dead that there are so few people who don't have alts.

There are more genuine users here than want to reveal such because of people like you. I would slaughter your existence for this if I were your father and knew you would disparage a once-proud community to death who knew no boundaries for morality or reason for the sake of revelry for trickster gods to make sensational meanings for the world to reconcile as myth
    Kingoftoes Houston
    Originally posted by The Magus I'm well aware of the alt spamming. That's part of the problem. You think you are an investigator.

Woah you can read minds too? Maybe I should get into MAGIC.

Case-in-point that you've failed at this assumed moderator role that Lanny for some reason permits:

I'm not a mod, unless you join my discord server, I am there.

It's assassins of assassins of assassins of assassins of assassins of identities that used to be simply another angle for framing your unique personality in another way you wanted to be seen or heard.

Oh so for people with multiple personality disorder?

you indeed profess that the site is so dead that there are so few people who don't have alts.

I never said that at all, scroll up. I said that a single user has a large majority of all the posts on this site. Also I said that this site has a time-honored tradition of being spammed by alts.

Lay off the meth man, you're not god. You are an amalgamation of molecules arranged for no particular reason whatsoever, embrace it.

Fuck bitches, get money, do drugs and rejoice.
    Dirtbag African Astronaut
    Originally posted by The Magus I'm well aware of the alt spamming. That's part of the problem. You think you are an investigator, and this is exactly what happens in a systematic organization when uninformed people try to dictate the lexicon for what is really happening. Case-in-point that you've failed at this assumed moderator role that Lanny for some reason permits: you offer no solutions and issue every warning and discourse-murdering demerit of character like a petulant child who wants to change every channel. That is how it happens:

It's assassins of assassins of assassins of assassins of assassins of identities that used to be simply another angle for framing your unique personality in another way you wanted to be seen or heard. It's become a tired ritual of all the hysterical height of all banality ever. You are part of the problem in asserting that there are so few users; you indeed profess that the site is so dead that there are so few people who don't have alts.

There are more genuine users here than want to reveal such because of people like you. I would slaughter your existence for this if I were your father and knew you would disparage a once-proud community to death who knew no boundaries for morality or reason for the sake of revelry for trickster gods to make sensational meanings for the world to reconcile as myth

Someone told me that most of the people on this sight have the nudes of a 14yr old girl, that includes kingoftoes. I should be mod but that won't happen anytime soon, all I can do is make my own forum that's subscription-based with no crypto payment option to prevent people posting illegal things.
    InsaneSeer Yung Blood [the professionally pinkish grog]
    OP is a Captain Falcon alt.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kingoftoes Houston
    Originally posted by InsaneSeer OP is a Captain Falcon alt.

Thanks.

Living up to your username, I SEER
    Elbow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Kingoftoes Thanks.

Living up to your username, I SEER

I feel like their accusation was kind of insincere. OP is clearly your alt.
    The Magus Yung Blood
    Originally posted by InsaneSeer OP is a Captain Falcon alt.

That is why all of this happened, IMO. CF abused the site features to make excessive alt accounts for humor and people lost their shit. Everyone had to 'get' him and scrutinized his diction until it just wasn't worth assuming another identity here. Is he even around?
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    yes, but it was always scron more than CF
    The Magus Yung Blood
    Good point, he's another one who way overdid it; although he was banned for it quite often IIRC.
    Bradley Florida Man [my infernally top-secret etiology]
    OP if you go on telegram and video call me, I, one of the three Global Moderators, will vouch for your identity to everyone.
    The Magus Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Kingoftoes Woah you can read minds too? Maybe I should get into MAGIC.

I'm not a mod, unless you join my discord server, I am there.

Oh so for people with multiple personality disorder?

I never said that at all, scroll up. I said that a single user has a large majority of all the posts on this site. Also I said that this site has a time-honored tradition of being spammed by alts.

Lay off the meth man, you're not god. You are an amalgamation of molecules arranged for no particular reason whatsoever, embrace it.

Fuck bitches, get money, do drugs and rejoice.

I disagree that I agree that we disagree perfect and we are all god here to do that last thing you said and we are brothers indeed

God has every mental illness, DID is his favorite tarot
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    I called but nobody answered
    Originally posted by The Magus Seriously, I can't find one thread that isn't killed by people who are just always going to deny all meaning whatsoever.

Someone get this bitch a tissue
    discord?

Originally posted by The Magus That is why all of this happened, IMO. CF abused the site features to make excessive alt accounts for humor and people lost their shit. Everyone had to 'get' him and scrutinized his diction until it just wasn't worth assuming another identity here. Is he even around?

Originally posted by ner vegas yes, but it was always scron more than CF

lol I thought this thread was just inane ramblings, but now I see it's just normal ramblings.

The contents of this thread have encouraged me to make more alternative accounts and accuse more alt accounts of being alt accounts
    Originally posted by The Magus That is why all of this happened, IMO. CF abused the site features to make excessive alt accounts for humor and people lost their shit. Everyone had to 'get' him and scrutinized his diction until it just wasn't worth assuming another identity here. Is he even around?

Originally posted by The Magus Good point, he's another one who way overdid it; although he was banned for it quite often IIRC.

this never happened, complete fiction narrative. OP is mentally ill and their mental illness is bleeding into perception of reality.
    People have been calling for mass bans since time immemorial. All attempts thus far have been feeble.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ People have been calling for mass bans since time immemorial. All attempts thus far have been feeble.

a new user has a heartbeat after just 2 weeks. every user is a person. ban banning
    Your Ban, My Choice.
Jump to Top