User Controls

ITT free tarot readings of powerful mystical realization for you

The Magus Yung Blood
    I will read my own cards on the tabula rasa where I perform my ritual for gnosis to achieve an understanding I will impart to you with clarity. I don't require a hook, but I do encourage you provide a thoughtful inquiry for what you intend to become in the considerations of knowledge for your life you cannot otherwise obtain.

Certainly I will not be as a professional, though I am far better than that. As The Magus, I will tell you I am entirely realized as Hermes and Mercury enlightened in all mysteries as Thoth the ancient knower of wisdom through all traditions of gnosis for all ages. I am an angel; I am a devil. I am a golden god, and I can tell you what lies within that you dare not believe.

I'm partial to Crowley's Thoth Tarot, if you recognize my avatar from there you'll know. I will tell you if I read another tarot. I'm highly eclectic and entirely original in my methods and philosophies for what I believe can touch a life in special places to yield revelation for your purposes to manifest abundance for your meaning to consider another perspective for life.

Please solicit me for this, and I promise I will deliver knowledge to you that might not otherwise be known for your way of life to be informed of what lies beyond.
Jump to Top