User Controls

I smoked Weed 4 1/2 hours ago

Lanny Lanny African Astronaut
    And I'm still fucking high. not as high but it's lingering. I never had weed last this long from smoking it. I only smoked one small bud to myself. And drank a 24oz Modela with it.

I wonder if age has anything to do with it?

Its like when you eat it and it stays in your system for 6 hours.

At some point I don't want to feel high anymore. it's a once a week for a few hours thing with me.

Fuck this high tech hybrid shit. weed is saucy as fuck. giving me stress right now.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Wow. That's like, hardcore.
    Kingoftoes Houston
    Originally posted by Michael Myers Wow. That's like, hardcore.

What's up Mike wanna join my discord? DM me if interested there are a few totseans there.
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    me3 too
    Instigator Space Nigga [the staring tame crusher]
    12 and a half hours for me nigga.

If I knew what jonesin' was that would probably be me.
    wake and b
    I used to smoke pot and it would be out of the system in an hour or less. 6 fucking hours is just sus to me. maybe it's the meds I take that slows down my metabolism. and on top of it I took a long walk and sat down and smoked some with that beer then walked around for a long time. then I felt it was going away and got home and it was like the high came back and just lingered.

if I had ate edibles I wouldn't of tripped on it but I dunno. weird. weed with a time delay.
    TacoBell Yung Blood
    i like smokign weed but its really expensive
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    When I first started smoking as a teenager it would seem like I'd be high half the day after smoking sometimes. I haven't had that happen in years though. I doubt it has anything to do with age, quite possibly it's the meds, I don't know what else might cause that. I'd be happy to stay baked that long from smoking these days though.
    Bradley Florida Man [my infernally top-secret etiology]
    i can't wait to get high and then ball on my enemies
    Me too
    I also smoked weed 20 mins ago
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I smoked weed four hours and 20 minutes ago

- TheBlazeMaster420
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    You seem more like the dried banana peel type.
    I don't like being high for more than an hour or two. its like being on an amusement park ride. waiting to get off the damn thing.

pretty annoying.
    Learn to cope with life without having to smoke weed...aka MAN THE FUCK UP.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Learn to cope with life without having to smoke weed…aka MAN THE FUCK UP.

okay... done

now I shall smoke weed to celebrate
    MANNING UP is a permanent life change, you can't just MAN UP for a few moments and then go back to being a sissy boy.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson you can't just MAN UP for a few moments and then go back to being a sissy boy.

But you do it so well and make it look easy!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood But you do it so well and make it look easy!

I don't do it at all, I manned up when I was 4yrs old and have never looked back, your girlish attempts at corrupting the truth have once again failed Jessica.
Jump to Top