User Controls

I like how after Trump got shot they started calilng him President Trump

Bradley Florida Man [my infernally top-secret etiology]
    in terms of optics and linguistics, it was a nice shift that they started I noticed it on sunday for the first time

It went from former president trump to just president trump
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    The future of American politics will be decided with bloodsports, tactical drone strike regulated micro-wars and giant robot boxing matches
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kingoftoes Houston
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood The future of American politics will be decided with bloodsports, tactical drone strike regulated micro-wars and giant robot boxing matches

Loved this movie

CHICKS DIG GIANT ROBOTS
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood The future of American politics will be decided with bloodsports, tactical drone strike regulated micro-wars and giant robot boxing matches

It should actually be done with tactical pies. Apple, blueberry, rhubarb, lemon... with whipped cream optional.
    Kingoftoes Houston
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ It should actually be done with tactical pies. Apple, blueberry, rhubarb, lemon… with whipped cream optional.

I'll take rhubarb, please. with whipped cream.

Is there any lemon juice available?
    Originally posted by Kingoftoes Is there any lemon juice available?

That can be arranged, but it comes in balloons.
    Kingoftoes Houston
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ That can be arranged, but it comes in balloons.

Deal!
    Lanny Lanny African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bradley in terms of optics and linguistics, it was a nice shift that they started I noticed it on sunday for the first time

It went from former president trump to just president trump

It is common to greet a former sitting president as Mr President for the rest of his life. and "Former President" when talking in past tense.

it wasn't pushing the narrative that he will be replacing President Bidens current position. it's just out of respect. And most likely it was Fox News that did this, not CNN. CNN and Hard Leftoids wouldn't probably call him Donald. they're not Honorable people. LIke you Bradley
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

not sure the reference to this outside of Clown World. but I bet this had happened before. or placing a flower into the coffin before squirting the dead clowns face with it.

as a sign of respect that only a clown would receive
    https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/

nice one FTP baiter
    Originally posted by Kingoftoes Loved this movie

It was clearly meant as humorous and seems to reflect our modern times. unintentional Predictive Programming
    Originally posted by Lanny Lanny It was clearly meant as humorous and seems to reflect our modern times. unintentional Predictive Programming

Wozny, when you stop posting on an account no one asks where you are, no one cares if you left, no one misses you.

WHen I stop posting on my main account, I get phone calls, people sending me PMs, emails, and messages on Telegram.

We are not the same.
    On topic I am goign to watch idocracy soon
    He is actually part of the NIS secret rear guard and hangs out in the chat with wellhung, wariat and myself
    Originally posted by Bradley Wozny, when you stop posting on an account no one asks where you are, no one cares if you left, no one misses you.

WHen I stop posting on my main account, I get phone calls, people sending me PMs, emails, and messages on Telegram.

We are not the same.

Except me, I think I'm your best/only friend on this website. Which is bizarre because of how you treat me like shit I think I'm the only person here (other than Red) who genuinely likes you. People probably see how you treat me and dislike you for it, holding the meanness you express to me as a sign of your own insufferably awful personality.

But not me Wozd0g I love u, always have and always will. Mr. "I don't have friends" lookin ass nigga, we can tell.
    says the person replying to themselves in their own thread LMAO
    Originally posted by Bradley Wozny, when you stop posting on an account no one asks where you are, no one cares if you left, no one misses you.

We are not the same.

^Total Wariat moment of unrelated off topic. going off on some weird tangent. You sure you're not sneaking in drugs or alcohol while in halfway house?
    \

Originally posted by Lanny Lanny ^Total Wariat moment of unrelated off topic. going off on some weird tangent. You sure you're not sneaking in drugs or alcohol while in halfway house?

Originally posted by Bradley On topic I am goign to watch idocracy soon

^Clearly aware
Jump to Top