User Controls

Biden asked to step down, still says he is running for POTUS

Kingoftoes Houston
    https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/cg3jw2gexedo

Biden appears to be in a lose-lose situation.

If he stays in office, he appears stubborn to the general public and at this rate will probably lose the popular vote at the very least.

If he leaves office, the Democratic party is screwed with poor replacements that will get crushed even harder in both the popular vote and electoral colleges. Also he'd be backing down on recent statements he made about not dropping out.

According to a campaign memo released on Friday, Mr Biden isn't going anywhere.
    "Joe Biden has made it more than clear: He’s in this race and he’s in it to win it," according to the memo. "Moreover, he’s the presumptive nominee — there is no plan for an alternative nominee. In a few short weeks, Joe Biden will be the official nominee. It is high past time we stop fighting one another. The only person who wins when we fight is Donald Trump."

Beyond his declining health, he also has Covid-19 now. Not a great look for the POTUS.

As the conflict played on on Friday, the president was under quarantine at his home in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. He tested positive for Covid-19 while traveling in Las Vegas earlier this week. Mr Biden is experiencing “mild symptoms”, the White House said.
    Bradley Florida Man [my infernally top-secret etiology]
    It's difficult because they sit him down and explain to him what's goign on, his memory loss and how he needs to drop out of the race.

Then they all stand up and walk towards the door and someone says "It's really good of you embracing this new direction."

He says "What new direction?"

So they gotta sit him down again.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    BRANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDOOOOOON OOOO BRAONDOM!!!!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley It's difficult because they sit him down and explain to him what's goign on, his memory loss and how he needs to drop out of the race.

Then they all stand up and walk towards the door and someone says "It's really good of you embracing this new direction."

He says "What new direction?"

So they gotta sit him down again.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kingoftoes Houston
    Originally posted by Donald Trump

Nancy Pelosi is the joker?!?

Dark Brandon just wants chocolate chocolate chip.
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    STEP DOWN???? HE CAN BARELY STAND UP WITHOUT HELP! [hold for audience applause]
    It's not Covid-19. That's what these rats do when the heat is on. They go into hiding. This particular rat has already done it several times in the past. They make up some bullshit excuse and the rat stays hidden until it thinks the heat has blown over.
    Elbow African Astronaut
    I think Nate Silver's analysis regarding polarization in modern elections is probably pretty on the money. It's hard to gain or lose voters these days, and consequently, all Biden has to do to get quite a lot of people to vote for him is remain breathing. Against Trump, it almost doesn't matter who is running. The Not Trump vote is guaranteed no matter who is (or isn't, as the case may be with Biden) campaigning.

I don't think Biden is actually in any risk of losing the popular vote, and if I'm keeping it extremely forreal, he'll also probably win the election.
    Elbow African Astronaut
    Honestly it would be extremely funny for me personally if Biden stays the course. If he wins, it means Trump lost to a literal braindead vegetable and that will be hilarious. If he loses, Trump is the second person in the history of the republic to have a non-consecutive two term presidency and everyone gets to gloat about how fucking retarded it was of the dems to run a literal braindead vegetable against the most charismatic man in politics.
    Elbow African Astronaut
    Biden staying on means Chaos Wins, and at the end of the day, that's what really matters.
    Even the lefties are flocking to Trump now, even the blacks' vote. Massive backfire for the democrats. Total, utter and complete chaos for the Marxist communists.
    Kingoftoes Houston
    Originally posted by Elbow I think Nate Silver's analysis regarding polarization in modern elections is probably pretty on the money. It's hard to gain or lose voters these days, and consequently, all Biden has to do to get quite a lot of people to vote for him is remain breathing. Against Trump, it almost doesn't matter who is running. The Not Trump vote is guaranteed no matter who is (or isn't, as the case may be with Biden) campaigning.

I don't think Biden is actually in any risk of losing the popular vote, and if I'm keeping it extremely forreal, he'll also probably win the election.

The expectations for Biden are so low it's unreal.

However, I also think that the "not trump" vote is only a significant factor among die-hard Democrat voters.

Swing voters might vote for Trump if it means having someone that isn't a zombie in office.
    The Magus Yung Blood
    They are performing a symbolic ritual whereupon the host of a life has to abscond from their duty to morphological soteriology. It's tarot in essence but not in candor. That is an important distinction: you can suppose the tarot is emergent from an ordinary deck of bicycle cards, which is the basis for the formulation of the tarot called marseilles. The meaning is facilitated by an inwardness of intention like a crystal ball.

What happens in-between the pages of these false stories humanity circulates to frame a discourse of hatred for god in absurdity for nature that they arose is that a shadow hands a black hand a playing card--usually a jack of spades or a queen of diamonds. This communicates a hit list. Joe Biden is no fool, and neither is Trump. They don't touch this exchange. They have aides that do this behind the scenes--that is a kind of theatre with a curtain and behind such is where stagehands work the magic of our political realities of division and hate.

In no way is Biden unsound of mind. In no way does Trump not know what he's doing. They're both obviously geniuses. They have been Presidents of the United States. Stop pretending they're incompetent human beings or you are supplying this evil ritual of the foulest currency of conspiracies in the making with all they would never ask of you as a citizen. They intend to extort it ultimately by sexualizing the innocence of your childhood because family violence has been necessitated in society and we all know that. What they don't need to ask of us is that we polemicize in the cruelest, most hideous disparaging of all worth of a human being.

You are not fighting against each other. Humanity is fighting against the falsification of their will for the sake of love, and we are losing because of threads like this that presume a head of state can be a stooge and a puppet both with all of the deficiencies accused of every leader ever. That is the ritual we create to symbolically castrate the sacrosanct and we make that whomever claims a meaning that dares us to love our fellow man. That is basically what they really mean, and this can't be denied. I'm no moderate, please don't mistake me for that. I mean to say everybody does really want a better world and we have every most fucked up way of holding humanity back.

Evolution has its discursively for our life processes and thus discourse is not healthy for the world because we don't know what is really intended by anyone and choose to maintain for our minds the most vicious war--consciousness has evidence of this: it's what isn't right in your life. You are already in Hell paying for this thread and so is that guy who shot Trump and so is that guy who said Obama lied and so are the Justices of SCOTUS who knew it was being wrongly stacked ever and so is everybody but like five people: Harriet Tubman, MLK, Siddhartha, Jesus, and Anne Frank. I'm not sure about a few dozen more but worth mentioning is that Angels are in Hell too, right now.

Everybody ever goes to Hell every couple of days and they remanifest another way of the simulacra that is the pandorica of chaos from the wilderness of human nature. We have been through trillions of simulations and if there is a God, certainly it is a UFO that needs badly to find a way that a world can be instead of what is happening: repeat traumatization of existence through every conception of the crucifixion of Christ. Thus, all religion is touch with the taint of what was once a gospel of profound love becometh as the apocalypse no savior ever wanted.

There are saints and saviors and kings and queens, finally. They are demigods who arise in the world to govern against the black regime that conducts these shadow dealings. They manifested once in the physical reality you and I feel is a comfortable thing. They were a loose organization of pseudo-intellectuals, and prior to their death by litigation for unscrupulous business dealings, they corrupted the early theosophy with Aryanism to supply the world with more of the Nazi mysticisms about Venusian supremacy.

Of course, this is hogwash and they knew it. What they really did was meet Helena Blavatsky in a library and feign interest in her investigation of newspaper clippings where she was looking for a corporeal divinity she thought was in America. They were, and they made sure she would never find them by passing a friend a tarot card from an initiatory rite tarot of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn: The Emperor. It said that they cannot be defenestrated in their consciousness fortifications in no uncertain terms exactly how this is done and how it cannot be. This happened in real life.

Again, two men in plain clothes of the time sat down on either side of Madame Blavatsky early in her spiritual seeking and handed her The Empress. It said this persons name and gave her coordinates for astral travel (bullshit) for how to channel them into her body. They were a human chimera from another side of existence--yes, this happens and no it isn't unusual. She tried a seance for this ritual channelling (bullshit) and when The Emperor and Empress converse in the Invisible College about world wars and treason unto such, The Magus wills that an existence should know what they ought for what they wilt. I went into her body and annihilated her lifehood. She was widely discredited for the rest of her miserable career and lived a life bereft of joy.

Don't believe that this isn't still happening. They won't use tarot cards anymore, after humanity could not give you the Nazi for America to crucify the youngest nation strongest ever in rebuking subjugation of its repugnance for the crime of slavery. There is blood on your money. There is blood in your drugs. There is blood in your wine. You are ritualized to war. You have the obligation to fight against powers that shape and deliver these candidates in their channelling of others' reasons for you to be what the struggle seems to propose for you in the moment you read a headline. Don't be a slave. That is why this ritual of shadow is happening.

Yes, that is an ordinary thing and not so occult as I make it sound. There are hands behind the scenes that arrange for all of this bullshit you think you believe. You actually do know better at the level of existence, where you see you are playing the game of identity like them. Everybody has a hand in war for existence, and there are no small players. Don't pretend to be so petty a thing that deserves to criticize someone already exalted in the false pantheons of media. Fuck you and everyone in this thread and this is an example of everything wrong.

Obviously we should be kinder to everybody. That is finally all I really want to say.
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    Potatus
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    also chatbots get lynched with CAT6E
    Kingoftoes Houston
    Originally posted by The Magus They are performing a symbolic ritual whereupon the host of a life has to abscond from their duty to morphological soteriology. It's tarot in essence but not in candor. That is an important distinction: you can suppose the tarot is emergent from an ordinary deck of bicycle cards, which is the basis for the formulation of the tarot called marseilles. The meaning is facilitated by an inwardness of intention like a crystal ball.

What happens in-between the pages of these false stories humanity circulates to frame a discourse of hatred for god in absurdity for nature that they arose is that a shadow hands a black hand a playing card–usually a jack of spades or a queen of diamonds. This communicates a hit list. Joe Biden is no fool, and neither is Trump. They don't touch this exchange. They have aides that do this behind the scenes–that is a kind of theatre with a curtain and behind such is where stagehands work the magic of our political realities of division and hate.

In no way is Biden unsound of mind. In no way does Trump not know what he's doing. They're both obviously geniuses. They have been Presidents of the United States. Stop pretending they're incompetent human beings or you are supplying this evil ritual of the foulest currency of conspiracies in the making with all they would never ask of you as a citizen. They intend to extort it ultimately by sexualizing the innocence of your childhood because family violence has been necessitated in society and we all know that. What they don't need to ask of us is that we polemicize in the cruelest, most hideous disparaging of all worth of a human being.

You are not fighting against each other. Humanity is fighting against the falsification of their will for the sake of love, and we are losing because of threads like this that presume a head of state can be a stooge and a puppet both with all of the deficiencies accused of every leader ever. That is the ritual we create to symbolically castrate the sacrosanct and we make that whomever claims a meaning that dares us to love our fellow man. That is basically what they really mean, and this can't be denied. I'm no moderate, please don't mistake me for that. I mean to say everybody does really want a better world and we have every most fucked up way of holding humanity back.

Evolution has its discursively for our life processes and thus discourse is not healthy for the world because we don't know what is really intended by anyone and choose to maintain for our minds the most vicious war–consciousness has evidence of this: it's what isn't right in your life. You are already in Hell paying for this thread and so is that guy who shot Trump and so is that guy who said Obama lied and so are the Justices of SCOTUS who knew it was being wrongly stacked ever and so is everybody but like five people: Harriet Tubman, MLK, Siddhartha, Jesus, and Anne Frank. I'm not sure about a few dozen more but worth mentioning is that Angels are in Hell too, right now.

Everybody ever goes to Hell every couple of days and they remanifest another way of the simulacra that is the pandorica of chaos from the wilderness of human nature. We have been through trillions of simulations and if there is a God, certainly it is a UFO that needs badly to find a way that a world can be instead of what is happening: repeat traumatization of existence through every conception of the crucifixion of Christ. Thus, all religion is touch with the taint of what was once a gospel of profound love becometh as the apocalypse no savior ever wanted.

There are saints and saviors and kings and queens, finally. They are demigods who arise in the world to govern against the black regime that conducts these shadow dealings. They manifested once in the physical reality you and I feel is a comfortable thing. They were a loose organization of pseudo-intellectuals, and prior to their death by litigation for unscrupulous business dealings, they corrupted the early theosophy with Aryanism to supply the world with more of the Nazi mysticisms about Venusian supremacy.

Of course, this is hogwash and they knew it. What they really did was meet Helena Blavatsky in a library and feign interest in her investigation of newspaper clippings where she was looking for a corporeal divinity she thought was in America. They were, and they made sure she would never find them by passing a friend a tarot card from an initiatory rite tarot of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn: The Emperor. It said that they cannot be defenestrated in their consciousness fortifications in no uncertain terms exactly how this is done and how it cannot be. This happened in real life.

Again, two men in plain clothes of the time sat down on either side of Madame Blavatsky early in her spiritual seeking and handed her The Empress. It said this persons name and gave her coordinates for astral travel (bullshit) for how to channel them into her body. They were a human chimera from another side of existence–yes, this happens and no it isn't unusual. She tried a seance for this ritual channelling (bullshit) and when The Emperor and Empress converse in the Invisible College about world wars and treason unto such, The Magus wills that an existence should know what they ought for what they wilt. I went into her body and annihilated her lifehood. She was widely discredited for the rest of her miserable career and lived a life bereft of joy.

Don't believe that this isn't still happening. They won't use tarot cards anymore, after humanity could not give you the Nazi for America to crucify the youngest nation strongest ever in rebuking subjugation of its repugnance for the crime of slavery. There is blood on your money. There is blood in your drugs. There is blood in your wine. You are ritualized to war. You have the obligation to fight against powers that shape and deliver these candidates in their channelling of others' reasons for you to be what the struggle seems to propose for you in the moment you read a headline. Don't be a slave. That is why this ritual of shadow is happening.

Yes, that is an ordinary thing and not so occult as I make it sound. There are hands behind the scenes that arrange for all of this bullshit you think you believe. You actually do know better at the level of existence, where you see you are playing the game of identity like them. Everybody has a hand in war for existence, and there are no small players. Don't pretend to be so petty a thing that deserves to criticize someone already exalted in the false pantheons of media. Fuck you and everyone in this thread and this is an example of everything wrong.

Obviously we should be kinder to everybody. That is finally all I really want to say.

What tf are you talking about?

This post is a very, very big nothing burger.
    The Magus Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Kingoftoes What tf are you talking about?

This post is a very, very big nothing burger.

I will always take the time to say this: you didn't bother reading and you know it. You are why this community is dead and it's why nobody wants to be here. You deny that we should be literate as a species and that this should entail meaningful discourse, and you should be remediated out of existence if there is a deity that cares.
    Kingoftoes Houston
    Originally posted by The Magus I will always take the time to say this: you didn't bother reading and you know it. You are why this community is dead and it's why nobody wants to be here. You deny that we should be literate as a species and that this should entail meaningful discourse, and you should be remediated out of existence if there is a deity that cares.

I got to the part where you started spewing some metanarrative about demigods and kings and queens and the like. Also talking about Tarot cards, I'm not really a big fan of Magic but to each their own, I guess.

Also how do you extrapolate so much meaning from just 1 sentence I posted?
Jump to Top