User Controls

I'm gonna' move to Russia.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Why you might ask? Well, Russian girls are hot as fuck and they don't care if you're banging an underage girl. Also, Russians don't give a fuck, all you have to do is praise Putin and you're good and what's there not to praise, he ain't America's bitch. Got some land? Too bad now it's new Russia. Also in Soviet Russia president assassinates you! Furthermore being a fag is outlawed which makes me kek heartily. Russian hiphop is awesome and the bleak gray soviet era cities and permafrost go well with my general mindset.

One problem though i can't speak Russian for the life of me, that shit is harder than Chinese.

I'll buy Russian for dummies and i'll be set though.

brb packing bags
    Enjoy the krok.
    I don't even know what krok is.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    its kind of like Bill Krozby, but a total crock pot loooloolol. Texas women are the best tho

and american hip hop is actually the best. white people rapping is a travesty
    I don't even know what krok is.
    Desomorphine
    Desomorphine

Why didn't you say so.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    ill come visit, russia sounds fun
    Why didn't you say so.
    I did, twice...
    ill come visit, russia sounds fun

It totally is. You can stay with me, we'll check out Moscow's nightclubs do some drugs and bang some hot Russian lolis afterwards.
    Steven African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sophie Why you might ask? Well, Russian girls are hot as fuck and they don't care if you're banging an underage girl. Also, Russians don't give a fuck, all you have to do is praise Putin and you're good and what's there not to praise, he ain't America's bitch. Got some land? Too bad now it's new Russia. Also in Soviet Russia president assassinates you! Furthermore being a fag is outlawed which makes me kek heartily. Russian hiphop is awesome and the bleak gray soviet era cities and permafrost go well with my general mindset.

One problem though i can't speak Russian for the life of me, that shit is harder than Chinese.

brb packing bags

lol

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    why are you bumping 7 year old threads with retarded takes
    Steven African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra why are you bumping 7 year old threads with retarded takes

ooo you're mad.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    yeah raging uncontrollably
    Steven African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra yeah raging uncontrollably

I know you are still upset from getting DESTROYED in the previous thread, but try to relax a little. Its not that serious
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by aldra why are you bumping 7 year old threads with retarded takes

alcohol
    Haxxor Space Nigga

Mental illness
    Steven African Astronaut
    anger^ hahaa

Bill Krozby ded haha
    lockedin Tuskegee Airman
    The author of this post has returned to nothingness
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Sophie Why you might ask? Well, Russian girls are hot as fuck and they don't care if you're banging an underage girl. Also, Russians don't give a fuck, all you have to do is praise Putin and you're good and what's there not to praise, he ain't America's bitch. Got some land? Too bad now it's new Russia. Also in Soviet Russia president assassinates you! Furthermore being a fag is outlawed which makes me kek heartily. Russian hiphop is awesome and the bleak gray soviet era cities and permafrost go well with my general mindset.

brb packing bags

Ok πŸ‘‹πŸΌπŸ‘‹πŸΌ B-bye
Jump to Top