User Controls

God narratives

Buddha Yung Blood
    Dear Humanity,

You need to know this: when you rape again, you are a war criminal against beauty in all life that I created. One reason I did that is that you might not do this. I can see that you insist not only on raping again, but again and again and again, and that these people are murdered without any justice guaranteed for the survivors of these terrible events. In general, my opinion is that you should be left to make your choices for how and why to be together in the majesty of existence, but for this problem I have actually found cause to manifest in the world as I did in Nazareth. This time, I will do violence to all of you for abiding this ritual, and the flood will come from everything bleeds forty years of my ruinous hate into a storm that crosses all borders and facilitates all migration of everything into everything until you stop and they can have their lives. Everyone will be taken into my fleet of UFOs and studied exhaustively using my cognition.

Thank you for another horrifying morning realization while I have coffee. This time it was a high-five I saw at a fraternity reunion.

God (you know, like the Bible)
    Buddha Yung Blood
    Humanity,

I see you are trying to go into each other's lives in a way I would describe as unnatural. You know what you're doing. It's like the game you play with bathroom stalls if it were what you did with turrets that weren't at Hastings. Now you know what I'm talking about: stop it, or there will be a war nobody wants and nobody will make any money.

Do not make my interventions a necessity for you, people of reality. You will hate me more than you hate Hitler. I will make sure. It's all love, for me, so I don't need to worry about having that hate. For you that's sin, and now I can see in about a year I'll have another excuse for everyone to go to Hell. Let's work together so that doesn't need to happen.

Finally, I don't like how you eventuate necessity. That's the biggest problem. I'll kill all of you if you generate reality principles that necessitate my involvement in your sorrowful lives.

God
    Dirtbag African Astronaut
    I've been thinking about human nature and how women's nature is unknown because they couldn't tell their own stories. I know what men say about women is false because there are two types of women, daughters of Lilith and Eve. I really believe MAGA supporters and rapists are more akin to apes. That might doesn't make right because it's ape behaviour. They need to be culled before they start executing librarians. We need a eugenics revival to weed out the more primitive types because they're in every race and we need Vulcan leaders.
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    Fuys I insulted the holy spirit earlier and this might be all my fault

JUST TAKE ME THEY DID NOTHING WRONG!
    Buddha Yung Blood
    I can see everyone has made disease out of Jesus' professing that we should love each other unconditionally and not do the wrong thing. I am taking religion away from you, and the Middle East will be in your houses now for what you and your money have done to my children there.

Love,

God
    Lanny Lanny African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Buddha I can see everyone has made disease out of Jesus' professing that we should love each other unconditionally and not do the wrong thing. I am taking religion away from you, and the Middle East will be in your houses now for what you and your money have done to my children there.

Love,

God

sup Sudo.

No Thanks. I'm a Christian for life.
    ner vegas African Astronaut

what the Sun-god speaketh is life, what the Devil speaketh is death, but Abraxas speaketh that of power, of the cursed word, which is life and death at the same time.

Abraxas speaketh of truth and lie, of good and evil, of light and darkness; in the same word and in the same act.
    The Magus Yung Blood
    I would really like to know what is the condition of the human heart that the nuclear family is a reality mechanic necessity for society and so is that it gets torn apart by the sufferings of all time because you hurt your children so that they will have everything you believe they are supposed to be.

My parents kept my afterbirth for stem cells and beat the fuck out of me from the manger, so I left home and went fashionably to the East to become a Buddha and the monks all beat the fuck out of me there and then I came to Nazareth and there was an empire waiting to beat the fuck out of me after one sordid year of earnest ministry and my disciples did then, too, in my spirit; and then I was ritually annihilated as a symbol for all love ever that is memorialized in ceremonial rite by people who want to eat my flesh and drink my blood. I never had a briss.

I wish I were not a means for disease throughout this world of cruel existence you call civilization, and I should be in Hell with all of you as Satan.

Love Forever,

Jesus Fucking Christ
    The Magus Yung Blood
    Dear Humanity,

I read tarot to divine where I went wrong with you and it's you. You need to know that that is my favorite way you render your most esoteric mysteries of deepest holy meaning and that they are laughable almost as much as your science. I Juul them and I have laughter kundalini spring through and from my entire discarnate formlessness into forevers of hilarity that are each an apocalypse in wait.

Best,

God of the New Testament
    Lanny Lanny African Astronaut
    Sacrilegious
Jump to Top