User Controls

Paris kicking homeless out ahead of Olympics

Donald Trump Black Hole

The French government has put thousands of homeless immigrants on buses and sent them out of Paris ahead of the Olympics. The immigrants said they were promised housing elsewhere, only to end up living on unfamiliar streets far from home or flagged for deportation.

President Emmanuel Macron of France has promised that the Olympic Games will showcase the country’s grandeur. But the Olympic Village was built in one of Paris’s poorest suburbs, where thousands of people live in street encampments, shelters or abandoned buildings.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2024/07/11/world/europe/france-is-busing-homeless-immigrants-out-of-paris-before-the-olympics.html

Right now Paris doesn't feel very much like what you'd expect it to feel like given it's reputation. Maybe the reputation was always bullshit?
    Dishonesty is a king now.
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    No address? No rights.

Try using any service in your own country without proof of address. They will all tell you to get fucked and go join the system if you want to do anything.

It's hard to have sympathy for people that fall out of the system when participating in the system yourself gets you nowhere and you realize the government views ALL of you the same, doesn't matter if you are a migrant that doesn't speak english or a child with no parents.

All you are is a number. At least when i'm reduced to a number in the corporate world I can hug my number and my number gives me comfort when I earn it with my own blood and sweat, but I don't feel that way with a government number because I know they will just give me another one, and another and run me through the machine forever. I have thousands of "government numbers" sometimes I write holy verses of Triangles on them, other times I exchange them with government officials to get more government numbers because it's like currency to them.
    "I am not a number! I am a free man!!"
    The freeman philosophy (which I first heard about in 2013!!) is flawed. The numbers DO apply to you and belong to you, represent you legally wholly in every form you can imagine and even in secret demonic ways you DON'T understand. By interacting with the economy in ANY WAY you are ECONOMICALLY signing a contract which is stronger than a signature of a LEGAL NAME or any document by any authority except G*d .This interaction is perpetual and forever binding UPON YOUR SOUL upon the condition of using ANY moneys or documents or fiats or representations of either in any form . i.e As soon as you use anything, get an ID, use a paper money, use a fake ID you are interacting with this system.

You can never NOT interact with this system, it already has you filed away and you are trapped and can never escape. I'm not sure it's entirely possible to escape without dying, but I do think another system can be built under it that will overtake it.

YOU ARE NOT TRAVELING!!! YOU ARE DRIVING!!!
    You are actually a capitalized fictitious version of yourself, if you will. All capital letters. So you are really two people.

John Doe (real person)

JOHN DOE (fictitious person)

When you are born, your birth certificate represents the monetary value of your fictitious person, all capital letters. That's why when you get a court summons, or a ticket, or a legal document, your name always appears in capital letters. They're not fining or addressing you, the real person, they're fining your fictitious person. You are an asset, with corporate value.
    The economy says you are one person. The cop beating your skull in with a baton says you are one person, therefore you are one person.
    Lanny Lanny African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Donald Trump https://www.nytimes.com/2024/07/11/world/europe/france-is-busing-homeless-immigrants-out-of-paris-before-the-olympics.html

Right now Paris doesn't feel very much like what you'd expect it to feel like given it's reputation. Maybe the reputation was always bullshit?

Tu dois partir

Homeless: But I'm le'tired
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ You are actually a capitalized fictitious version of yourself, if you will. All capital letters. So you are really two people.

John Doe (real person)

JOHN DOE (fictitious person)

When you are born, your birth certificate represents the monetary value of your fictitious person, all capital letters. That's why when you get a court summons, or a ticket, or a legal document, your name always appears in capital letters. They're not fining or addressing you, the real person, they're fining your fictitious person. You are an asset, with corporate value.

Pay your fine with a fictitious check. see how that works out for you.
    Many people don't know the real Constitution of the United States was replaced very shortly after it was written with a corporate version, shifting ownership of the country from We the People to the Corporation of the United States of America.
    Originally posted by Lanny Lanny Pay your fine with a fictitious check. see how that works out for you.

I was at the government office the other day and someone was trying to use an ID drawn in crayon but it sounded like they had info in the system already but for some reason insisted upon using a crayon ID and forcing them to look up all the shit themselves manually on the computer

They eventually 'accepted' the crayon ID and the person was treated like everyone else.

I was like wtf so you can just show up with a rock and say it's your ID and act skitzo and they will still help you? Canada is literally a utopia, or a dystopia. not sure which.
    that's like when San Francisco did this when Xi came to visit.

also what the fuck is going on in NYC right now?

Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Probably should have found a different city or country to immigrate to.
    I need a hobby. I'm gonna learn to paint abstract

just throw paint at a canvas and call it the day. Now that's art!

FUCK YOU, PAL
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood No address? No rights.

Try using any service in your own country without proof of address. They will all tell you to get fucked and go join the system if you want to do anything.

It's hard to have sympathy for people that fall out of the system when participating in the system yourself gets you nowhere and you realize the government views ALL of you the same, doesn't matter if you are a migrant that doesn't speak english or a child with no parents.

All you are is a number. At least when i'm reduced to a number in the corporate world I can hug my number and my number gives me comfort when I earn it with my own blood and sweat, but I don't feel that way with a government number because I know they will just give me another one, and another and run me through the machine forever. I have thousands of "government numbers" sometimes I write holy verses of Triangles on them, other times I exchange them with government officials to get more government numbers because it's like currency to them.

Imagine wanting to be wanted by the government and being sad when they say "fuck you".
Jump to Top