User Controls

I finally broke down

..and bought a new (used) car last night after a year of umming and ahhing.

My old car on the way to work yesterday started with the oil warning like flickering when I was stopped or idling...either a bad sensor or something causing low oil pressure.

That was the last straw, I went online found a suitable replacement and went and picked it up last night.

The old car had multiple problems, 185k miles, passenger door wouldn't open because the fender was all bent and prevented it, passenger wheel rubbed up against the cowl in the arch, steering column housing was stuck together with tape (after someone tried to steal it and fucked it up), windshield had a 3ft crack across it...etc etc.

He said "Do you want to trade your old car in?" I didn't expect they'd want it or would pay me $200 bucks or something...

"Ok" says I, what will you give me" (I was going to accept anything they offered)

"$1000"

"DONE!" says I, another jiggaboo win.

I bought a 2022 Kia soul 2.0 engine, tech package installed 36k miles...that's that done for another 10yrs.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I bought a 2022 Kia

4 wheel version of a moped
    Is it one of those Kia Souls with the lane assist? I had one of those as a rental once, nicest car I ever drove.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Is it one of those Kia Souls with the lane assist? I had one of those as a rental once, nicest car I ever drove.

Yes, lane assist and blindspot and collision warning thing. Also has the Android auto/Apple auto so you can use your googlemaps/nav on the 10.5" screen etc.

for this 6'4" it's also very roomy headwise and higher up that my previous junkers so getting in and out is more comfortable.
    Originally posted by Charles Ex Machina 4 wheel version of a moped

...thrifty remember...plus I have an enormous penis so I don't need a car as an extension of it...by rights I should be riding a unicycle...
    sure.

sure.
Jump to Top