User Controls

Trying something new.

Bradley Florida Man [my infernally top-secret etiology]
    They got these steam bags. I was like fuck it that might be fun, they didn't have any broccoli and my stupid ass didn't realize you can steam the whole bag int he microwave lol, I ate like 2 other bags mixed in with other vegetables before this occured to me.

SO I tried it. I really like it. Did a steam bag of water chestnuts, borcooli, these big ass beans, then I had to throw on my usual garlic, olives and some jalapenis.

Pretty good I really like this as a nice change of pace. I ate an entire rotisserie chicken on the bus today.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Florida Man [my infernally top-secret etiology]
    I know this will turn into a nutz joke but I really like water chestnuts. A very unique vegetable, I had previous to going blind only had them with Chinese food but now eat them with some regularity. I like dat shit a lot
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by Bradley I know this will turn into a nutz joke but I really like water chestnuts. A very unique vegetable, I had previous to going blind only had them with Chinese food but now eat them with some regularity. I like dat shit a lot

.::..'..-""::.
Jump to Top