User Controls

J.D. Vance named as Trump VP

Donald Trump Black Hole
    He's based, he follows Bronze Age Pervert, and he doesn't use seed oils.
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    his wife pajit
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood his wife pajit

He's ressurecting the lost Indo-European Aryan conqueror race.
    omg shes sexy I was waiting for pics because I only saw unflattering side shots of her face on twitter from salty racists calling her a shit4skin and him a race traiting hypocrat but she's actually beautiful and that guy is very lucky

Also very smart pick for Trump as nobody can call him or his VEEP racist now with Mrs/ VEEP being a Jit
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood omg shes sexy I was waiting for pics because I only saw unflattering side shots of her face on twitter from salty racists calling her a shit4skin and him a race traiting hypocrat but she's actually beautiful and that guy is very lucky

Also very smart pick for Trump as nobody can call him or his VEEP racist now with Mrs/ VEEP being a Jit

Dude, shitlibs will call you racist no matter what you do.
    Calling everyone racist is racist, it's like crying woof and devaluing the word
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Calling everyone racist is racist, it's like crying woof and devaluing the word

Devaluing? The word is a nonsense word, a thought free libel. And they'll always fall back to "all white people are racist" sooner or later.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Lanny Lanny African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Donald Trump

She's cute. nothing wrong with her.
    Charles Ex Machina African Astronaut

there goes his anti-immigrant rhetoric.

his daleet wife probably brought her entire village as close relatives into the US.

when they send you their dalits, they send the darkest.
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    if (when?) Trump gets in, expect a full pivot away from Ukraine in favour of israel; likely direct action against Iran.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Charles Ex Machina African Astronaut

his views on isrsel is even more interestimg
    lmao based christian trad weife

Bradley Florida Man [my infernally top-secret etiology]
    I love having sex wit people of other than European decent.

I didn't know until like four or five months ago that Non White was racist. I know this sounds stupid but I was saying like in a college class and I referred to how much I like Miami's non white culture and began explaining bout like the Haitians, Dominicans, and Cubans and a really well spoken professor told m e like "Hey u know that's super fucked to refer to minorities as a whole as non white."

On God that never occured to me. so yeah now I say 'Peopel of other than EUropean descent" or "people of color" that's the PC

Anyway, I watched that hillbilly movie with my mom like five or six years ago. We loved it!

GOD BLESS VANCE!! MY MOM EVEN REMEMBERED THE GRANDMA IN THE MOVIE!!! GOD BLESS YOU VANCE I LOVE YOUR GRANDMA!! I CAN RELATE TO BEING POOR!
    Bradley Florida Man [my infernally top-secret etiology]
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood lmao based christian trad weife

none bro I'd rather have the Latina trad wife

Quiet voice, high pitched when loud.

Thick Spanish accent.

Makes Mexican food a lot, just calls it food.

Wants kids someday, will probably settle on 7.

Not afraid of having no air conditioning or standing outside.

Loves me unconditionally because I love her unconditionally.

Large butt.
    Brad ruins the meme
    Kingoftoes Houston
    Just checked himn out, JD Vance is a pretty young, good looking guy. He was a marine, also has a bachelors in Poli-Sci and and Philosophy.

Just like Trump (prior to his presidency) he has very little political experience. Good fit for Trump seemingly. And Reps tend to love men that serve(d).
    a 400lb latina
    Since Putin will most likely lose this war he's gonna save face because he knows someone will get tired of this shit and kill the shit out of him.

so he has nothing to lose. he'll wait until Nov and the night before the voting booths open up, he'll just launch his nukes and go underground. probably the Antarctic and his seed vault.

Get ready. 4 more months.
Jump to Top