User Controls

Poll: Was Donald Trump's attempted assassination an inside job?

Poll: Was the attempted assassination of Donald Trump an inside job?

Bradley Florida Man [my infernally top-secret etiology]
    What you think, I think a poll would be fun for this topic.
    Buddha Yung Blood
    It was a person who served the inside-right agenda to cede this election cycle and come up with new blood for when they think a SCOTUS will die, which isn't this time in their learned opinion. He didn't know he was serving them, because he was made to be a kind of agent who acts in terms of their symbolic means for controlling certain people whose consciousness don't accommodate the basic organismal protections. Probably easier to say is that he was very mentally ill and that there are people who will find ways into that; and I can't imagine what possess they themselves for such, but they actually believe they are doing the right thing in a way we would not recognize as moral or ethical. There is a way that this happens that is natural, if you understand that spirit has its technologies that aren't specifically kindness, and it's unfortunate that a mind can be exploited to the extent that it harms another life and wastes its precious time on Earth.
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    holy shit it's the fucking buddha
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    1:45

Bradley Florida Man [my infernally top-secret etiology]
    interesting!
    No, it took place outside...I mean you can see it's outside because of the blue sky etc.
Jump to Top