User Controls

Messaging strangers on Facebook to ask them if they're okay with me posting their nude photos. LOL

Bradley Florida Man [my infernally top-secret etiology]
    Lol folks so basically I find people I don't have any mutual friends with and I message them.

"Hey can I have your permission to post your nude photos on my website?"

Or "Can I have your explicit permission to post your nude photographs on my site? THey are of a very high quality."

but basically imply that I have their nudes and want to post them. If they ask to see them I am considering saying "I can't release the images without your consent." etc etc etc
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    I used to like posting 'happy birthday' to random peoples' walls to see how many of their friends responded

sometimes they'd get mad, 'how do none of you fucks know when my birthday is!!!'
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Charles Ex Machina African Astronaut
    Originally posted by ner vegas I used to like posting 'happy birthday' to random peoples' walls to see how many of their friends responded

sometimes they'd get mad, 'how do none of you fucks know when my birthday is!!!'

have you tried condolences.
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    OP will soon be on a sex offender registry
    For what...

I dont' have naked images of anyone except myself.
    Charles Ex Machina African Astronaut
    minor sex offence
    I wonder how many kids get introuble for shit that (back in the early 2000s) was common place.

Take a picture of your 15 year old dick and send it to a 16 year old and nowadays that's like manufacturing CP and spreading CP to another juvenile and when I was in my early teens I sent pictures of my dick to pretty much everybody.

LIke I've been a big dick pic sender since like 13 when I found out mine was abnormally large.
    and I used to do it and click contacts 1 by 1 and every 10 contacts I'd have to send the text message, and then start on C names and pick out another 10, and then start on G names and pick out another 10 just to send 50-60 people a picture of my big Weiner and yeah like the majority of them were not interested because I just sold drugs to them or they weren't gay or had a boyfriend but like between 3-20 of them would be like "Nice cock" or say something about my dick and I'd know I am gonna be able to stretch them out in the near future.
    Originally posted by Bradley For what…

I've never heard of any shenanigans through facebook that didn't end with a police encounter
    Originally posted by Bradley I wonder how many kids get introuble for shit that (back in the early 2000s) was common place.

Take a picture of your 15 year old dick and send it to a 16 year old and nowadays that's like manufacturing CP and spreading CP to another juvenile and when I was in my early teens I sent pictures of my dick to pretty much everybody.

LIke I've been a big dick pic sender since like 13 when I found out mine was abnormally large.

Yeah but did you do that with a facebook account with your legal name on your IP address? Go ahead and try that today and see what happens. Even 10 years ago sploo was getting police knock knocks for threat ending girls and saying he would eat their eyes and cum on their dead bodies
    Ok Scron u convinced me not to do any of this. Thank you.
    Originally posted by ner vegas I used to like posting 'happy birthday' to random peoples' walls to see how many of their friends responded

I hate what fb has done to birthdays. Like people do these long ass emotional posts to their husband and/or child and the person won’t even be on Facebook and everybody is wishing the person a happy birthday. What the absolute fuck. So now people are just conditioned to say happy birthday anytime they see this shit and don’t even know what’s happening. I’ve had family get pissed over not doing fb birthday posts.
    Originally posted by Bradley Ok Scron u convinced me not to do any of this. Thank you.

I would say use an alt but I don't think you can make alts there anymore
    Originally posted by Bradley For what…

That's a lie, you paid me $50 for those feet pics 2 yrs ago.
Jump to Top