User Controls

The Secret Service has really let itself go

Donald Trump Black Hole
    2024:

Donald Trump Black Hole
    Back in the day:

Bradley Florida Man [my infernally top-secret etiology]
    Why do you say that? because they use females? YOu're such a misogynist.
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    they shot the guy in 0.1 seconds and protected the former president, what the fuck more do you want?

Do you wish they had a magical time travel portal and could tell Trump 5 minutes before it happened and have a secret service person hiding behind a air conditioner on the roof that pops out right when they kneel down to take the shot and says "Don't think about it motherfucker SECRET SERVICE!!!"

because he already literally had that happen WITH HIMSELF TRAVELING BACK IN TIME TO WARN HIMSELF!! see my thread
    https://niggasin.space/thread/90198
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood

Donald Trump (year 2100)
    ๐Ÿ‘ฑโ€โ™‚๏ธ, ๐Ÿ•— ๐Ÿ”™
    ',.โ‹†.หšโ‹†โ€งโ‚Šหšโ‹†๐ŸŒŒเผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหš.หšห–๐“ขึดึดเป‹หšห–๐“ขึดโœงหš.,
    ๐Ÿ•ฐ๏ธ ๐Ÿ•˜ '. โ— Trump (2024)
    `'๐Ÿ‘ฑโ€โ™‚๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿ‘ฎ ๐Ÿฅท๐Ÿปโ–„๏ธปใƒ‡โ•โ•โ”ไธ€๐Ÿ’ฅ ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿผโ€โš–๏ธ
    ๐Ÿ‘ฅ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘ฅ๐Ÿ‘ฅ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿ’ผ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿป๐Ÿคฉ
    ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿ’ผ๐Ÿง‘โ€๐Ÿง‘โ€๐Ÿง’โ€๐Ÿง’๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธ

Anyone who thinks the secret service messed up is just gargling the media headlines like cum in their mouth. No, they don't need more training or more funding and we don't need to talk about this.

The secret service themselves say they aren't gonna change anything so there you go, there is no problem. Nobody will ever get murdered EVER again as long as they keep doing what they are doing. They don't NEED to change anything
    I watched this movie about MInority Report where they got these crackers in portapotties that lay there and can see the future before it happens so Ted Cruz like uh solves crime or some shit

IDK why they don't use that still that seemed like a good idea
    maybe its cuz everybody yin the movie was white or something?
    oh bro I just realized this, they can't tell u how they do it because it's a secret.

What their service is is secret, I get it now
    Lanny Lanny African Astronaut
    I think the women are capable but there should be a height requirement.

someone could of easily got another shot in if there was a second shooter or more.

and the delayed tackle of Donald of what.. 2-3 seconds. they need someone standing a bit closer.

but they did their Job outside of that. I don't think this will ever happen again. Pope Mobile from here on out.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Lanny Lanny I think the women are capable but there should be a height requirement.

someone could of easily got another shot in if there was a second shooter or more.

and the delayed tackle of Donald of what.. 2-3 seconds. they need someone standing a bit closer.

but they did their Job outside of that. I don't think this will ever happen again. Pope Mobile from here on out.

probably the smartest, best thought out post you've made in 2024. Proud of you for applying critical thinking skills and expressing your opinion in a rational manner.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Lanny Lanny but they did their Job outside of that.

I thought their job involved preventing nutjobs blasting holes in the people they are protecting?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Donald Trump I thought their job involved preventing nutjobs blasting holes in the people they are protecting?

True. I'm not being contradictive, I am really curious how that fucker got past security watch and climbed up on a roof. like did they see him and think "oh he's one of our sniper team members" but don't they radio back and forth and check up on one another. and I should even go as far as saying GPS monitoring of all agents. I mean we live in the fucking 21st century now.

I know Trump isn''t the President and probably gets a limitation of how many Secret service agents are allotted to his campaign trail but there are the police and state police and other agencies involved.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Lanny Lanny I'm not being contradictive, I am really curious how that fucker got past security watch and climbed up on a roof. like did they see him and think "oh he's one of our sniper team members" but don't they radio back and forth and check up on one another.

That's what everyone is asking. Literally a violent shitlib with a gun was allowed to climb on a roof in full view of everyone and no one did anything.

Could be that there was a really bad culture in that team and people were afraid to talk to each other and ask questions.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump That's what everyone is asking. Literally a violent shitlib with a gun was allowed to climb on a roof in full view of everyone and no one did anything.

Could be that there was a really bad culture in that team and people were afraid to talk to each other and ask questions.

Biden Diversity created division
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Lanny Lanny Biden Diversity created division

One bad boss can do it. The sort who looks for excuses to chew people out, and constantly wants to flex their authority. When that happens people just do the bare minimum they have to not to be fired. Maybe the boss of this unit hated Trump?
    Gigi says this looks like the Fallen Soldier Statue of Iwo Jima in D.C. and it kind of does.

it just looks like a Film Poster to me. I wonder how much the photographer or news agency gets for this if they print it and sell it. Campaign Funding

Originally posted by Bradley oh bro I just realized this, they can't tell u how they do it because it's a secret.

What their service is is secret, I get it now

If it's so secret, why does everybody know it's a secret?
    They should call it the "Not that secret service"
    If they really were secret, nobody would know about them at all.
    wow spectral u should be in the super secret service
    Originally posted by Bradley wow spectral u should be in the super secret service

Wouldn't really be the super secret service if you know they're the super secret service.
Jump to Top