User Controls

Donald Trump was shot in the ear.

Kingoftoes Houston

Some 20 year old guy got on a rooftop with an AR15 and started firing away at The Don at a Rally in Butler, PA.

The shooter got quick scoped by a secret service sniper and is now dead.

1 person died and 2 got injured.
    Lanny Lanny African Astronaut
    How does this even happen. no helicopter with an eye in the sky. no security team on that rooftop keeping it secured. no K9 sniffing the grounds. the delayed tackle of Don compared to Reagan's tackle and pushed into a car

Sorry but they get an F for this. They know the tension level and this guy just walks over with a weapon in hand and even a tripod? and climbs onto the roof with that equipment without drawing attention to him. that's fucking Insane.
    Kingoftoes Houston
    Originally posted by Lanny Lanny How does this even happen. no helicopter with an eye in the sky. no security team on that rooftop keeping it secured. no K9 sniffing the grounds. the delayed tackle of Don compared to Reagan's tackle and pushed into a car

Sorry but they get an F for this. They know the tension level and this guy just walks over with a weapon in hand and even a tripod? and climbs onto the roof with that equipment without drawing attention to him. that's fucking Insane.

Probably because he is running in direct opposition to Biden, who is Dem and who's administration is also in direct opposition to Trump.

Having a helecopter in the sky at all times is impractical and costly. What is a K9 going to do at a rally, sniff out the AR15 ~450ft away?

The tension between both parties has been pretty bad since 2016. There have been multiple attempts/ plans to kill Trump since 2016, they just don't get as much press coverage as this one did.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Security_incidents_involving_Donald_Trump
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Florida Man [my infernally top-secret etiology]
    Thank you for reporting about this 23 hours later, we have another thread one of our members posted 8 minutes after it happened, nigger.

Do better.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    what kind of car?
    Crispy African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bradley Thank you for reporting about this 23 hours later, we have another thread one of our members posted 8 minutes after it happened, nigger.

Do better.
    He was too busy gooning to some cheese pizza
    Bradley Florida Man [my infernally top-secret etiology]
    Aw I don't think so, he's got a fat girl he's been pumping.
Jump to Top