User Controls

He like to call me peaches when I get this nasty

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    What is that?
    Peach cobbler

Get GG to make you one
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    i just want a big pink peach like the anime

but they all look like this sadge

what the fuck?
    Pseudo Yung Blood
    Dirtbag African Astronaut
    Originally posted by frala Peach cobbler

Get GG to make you one

Why are you promoting sexist gender roles? Are you even aware?
    Oh excuse me. Get in the kitchen and make your own fucking peach cobbler Soy.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by frala Oh excuse me. Get in the kitchen and make your own fucking peach cobbler Soy.

Dirtbag African Astronaut
    Originally posted by frala Oh excuse me. Get in the kitchen and make your own fucking peach cobbler Soy.

You can just ask him if he wants the recipe. It's telling you think the opposite of reinforcing gender roles is being rude to men.
    Originally posted by Dirtbag You can just ask him if he wants the recipe. It's telling you think the opposite of reinforcing gender roles is being rude to men.

Would you make you feel any better if you knew that I cuss my husband out while I cook?
    Bradley Florida Man [my infernally top-secret etiology]
    I like to cook but I don't like to eat sweets unfortunately.

looks ok though I guess, not sure what it's supposed to look like though.
    kinda reminds me when kids are like

"Look what I drew do you think it's good?"

and the adult says "What is it?"

and they're like "A (noun that it doesn't look like)"

yeah it's great, keep it up, you'll be an artist soon.

Feel free to have seconds, there's enough to go around
    Thanks. All your food dishes look great as well and I’m sure you’ll be an artist soon too.
    You can see me in the art competitions from last year, I"m an awful artist lol.

My food dishes are okay, but I am more interested in preparing fresh cock for those I care about.

I'm sure I'll have you and Lanny for dinner one day, or rather you'll have me.
    Gross
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    thanks for ruining my secret search term you PIECE OF SHIT

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Hydro dies next year find this post with the code word PEACH COBBLER

Originally posted by Doyle Sauce PEACH COBBLER FOR FUTURE REFERENCE I didnt remember this
    Originally posted by Ghost calling it now, codework PEACH COBBLER facebook doesn't actually release anything it was a marketing ploy ALL ALONG!

https://niggasin.space/search?q=peach+cobbler&search_type=posts&p=2
    CandyRein Black Hole

💖
    I'm gonna take a nap if it's cool with you guys
    Girl if y’all ever come down this way you know we gonna have to bake.
Jump to Top