User Controls

Richard Simmons Dead at 76

Lanny Lanny African Astronaut
    While Trump was being Shot At, Richard Simmons passes away
    who?
    Originally posted by Donald Trump who?

He used to have fat people dance To the Oldies (Rock music from the 50s and 60s) but back in the 1980s. He was on David Letterman show often and Dave would tease him for being Gay even though he never admitted to being Gay. saying things like "I know there will never be a Richard Simmons Jr" -David Letterman.

have I gotten that fucking old that no one has a fucking clue who Richard Simmons is? fucking hell
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Richard Simmons holds a place in my heart because of a story about summer camp ..

Idk if I already told it ..imma search my name and Richard Simmons and see
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by CandyRein Richard Simmons holds a place in my heart because of a story about summer camp ..

Idk if I already told it ..imma search my name and Richard Simmons and see

he came to your summer camp?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Noo…I found the story

Originally posted by CandyRein We only made fun of other kids shoes …i usually gave my friends money for the book fair…

Shoes was the big thing in the 90s when i was in elementary school…we called peoples shoes starburst or we'd whisper *Everlast* behind them… Everlast was a payless shoe brand…

But i got my karma when we went to camp and i asked my dad to get me some shoes for camp and he got me some Richard Simmons work out shoes…

I bout died…but i never made fun of anyone's shoes again…

*whispers*

Everlaaaast…..
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I went to summer camp ..and I asked my dad to get me a pair of white tennis shoes …

This man went and got me a pair of Richard Simmons gym shoes

I didn’t even know he had gym shoes ..I opened that box …like 😩😭😂
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Richard Simmons has been going viral for a few years regarding the Mandela effect…

People remember him wearing a sweat band on his head but these supposedly no footage of him anywhere wearing one ever or something Lmao
    Like these ones?

CandyRein Black Hole
    My shoes said Richard Simmons in cursive letters right on the side ..😭
    Sorry Raf Simmons isn't the same guy. he's a Belgium designer
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by Lanny Lanny

Hold on maybe this is them !
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by Lanny Lanny Sorry Raf Simmons isn't the same guy. he's a Belgium designer

Ohhh okay never knew that
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Maybe in my mind I hated them so much my mind associates the memory with his name on the side because them look real familiar
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Hold on let me google something
    CandyRein Black Hole

I think this them !
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Ohh I’m having flashbacks of past childhood trauma!! Ahhhhhh
    CandyRein Black Hole
    RIP to Richard..thanks for that memory still 💖
    Because I always get a keekee when I think about that
    CandyRein Black Hole

This is the Mandela Effect
Jump to Top