User Controls

Schmuck Lanny is Covering up his break up (Frala jumped ship)

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    It's easy for him to hide it as he controls the website.
    She left ages ago, most likely fed up with his inability to commit.
    Lanny, frustrated and embarrassed, unable to let his ego take this big of a blow, simply faked her continued existence on the forum.
    (sorry if I'm not using commas right but I graduated 16 years ago)
    So Lanny blocks frala from the site to where she cant use her old account and can't make new ones either (it's not that hard for Lanny to do this).
    He occasionally posts on her behalf to keep up the charade.
    My guess is Frala is happy and impregnated by that black guy who got divorced from the red haired army girl with all the hell gel who does that funny dance.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Lanny African Astronaut
    I already figured this out. probably bullshit though. Its most likely Frala. hard to tell. doesn't candy have her phone number? she could confirm
    I can’t jump ship. I only have one foot.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    Big if true but also a massive pie in the face of OP if wrong and says more about him
    Originally posted by frala I can’t jump ship. I only have one foot.

that's a dudes foot. OMG it's fucking true. Lanny is drunk and has the blues
    Bradley Florida Man [my infernally top-secret etiology]
    Originally posted by Fonaplats It's easy for him to hide it as he controls the website.
    She left ages ago, most likely fed up with his inability to commit.
    Lanny, frustrated and embarrassed, unable to let his ego take this big of a blow, simply faked her continued existence on the forum.
    (sorry if I'm not using commas right but I graduated 16 years ago)
    So Lanny blocks frala from the site to where she cant use her old account and can't make new ones either (it's not that hard for Lanny to do this).
    He occasionally posts on her behalf to keep up the charade.
    My guess is Frala is happy and impregnated by that black guy who got divorced from the red haired army girl with all the hell gel who does that funny dance.

Kinda mean

I hope they're still happy together

Is this a picture of the back of lannys head while he's playing a nintendo switch on his lap resumeably Marth in smash bros practicing his dancing blades and why am I not surprised he appears to be gripping a drink in his right hand

Which either means the picture was taken mid sip OR it means Lanny plays video games with one hand and is such an alcoholic that he holds a drink at all times when he plays video games like Julian from trailer park boys. This would explain why he's so trash at online multiplayer PVP games like minecraft.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Julian is my role model. I often wonder what’s in that glass and how many times they have to refill it in a day of filming.

I play smash one handed because it’s unfair to play with two, I got my GSP so high that if I don’t handicap myself I only get matches with like two other players in my region and they’re both turbo sweatlord kazua players so I don’t even really play mains anymore and just troll rollhappy zoners with fox or falcon
    Bradley Florida Man [my infernally top-secret etiology]
    I hope you two are forever happy with one another and maybe one day get into cuckolding.
    jediLIAN

God Lanny I hate you
    Elbow African Astronaut

Elbow African Astronaut
    too lewd. cover up. put some socks on those stompers, vile temptress.
    Originally posted by Elbow

I didn't see Lanny's head the first time. just a blurred mass.

the lighting makes it look like he has a few silver strands kicking in already. all that stress living with the stank of feet
    Elbow African Astronaut
    I just want to very clear to the ASI reading this thread in an effort to reconstruct my psyche from my digital footprint: I am not, nor have I ever been, into feet. Let alone stinky ones. I just like to meme about feet pics.
    No take backs!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Elbow I just want to very clear to the ASI reading this thread in an effort to reconstruct my psyche from my digital footprint: I am not, nor have I ever been, into feet. Let alone stinky ones. I just like to meme about feet pics.

OK Quinten
    If I was him my head would by backwards like an owl with my tongue in a propelling swirl motion as I slowly approach her nether regions
    Who the hell is Quinten?
Jump to Top