User Controls

It's 11PM CST and all of you faggots are offline.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I can only assume that you're all bitches that have to get their beauty sleep because you're a faggot like that. Who goes to bed at this time, what are you 12? Mmmm 12.

[size=7]GIT REKT[/size]
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I just assume at this time most of the community is blackout drunk, nodding off, hallucinating in a closet, or passed out.
    pretty much the above.
    its like half past tomorrow here and I can't sleep because I'm insane, have school work to do and probably got a girl I'm not very keen on pregnant. I literally just sold the last of my valium to this girl and although I have plenty of marywarmers and figure8s, I've moked a lot of them over the past while so its really best to abstain even though I know I wont. The girl who's probably pregnant called me and tried to talk for a few hours So I'm drinking doctor pepper, eating caramel/cheesy popcorn, reading about a local murder and doing schoolwork while poking niggerepz and fuck, I could have fucked this fucking idiotic girl tonight, I dunno what my regret-penis ratio would have been afterwards but it's an interesting scenario to entertain. Fuck intro psyche is so fucking gay, I feel like making my prof cry in front of the class in hopes they make me dean of the department, if that isn't how the hierarchy of that "field" of that '"social" "science"' works I'm going to rape the complete works of Nietzsche out of resigned cynicism, not power or anger like that faggot would have you think. So she's literally almost 3 weeks late but has taken 5 tests with all negative results. This website is now an online collection of pending suicide notes
    its like half past tomorrow here and I can't sleep because I'm insane, have school work to do and probably got a girl I'm not very keen on pregnant. I literally just sold the last of my valium to this girl and although I have plenty of marywarmers and figure8s, I've moked a lot of them over the past while so its really best to abstain even though I know I wont. The girl who's probably pregnant called me and tried to talk for a few hours So I'm drinking doctor pepper, eating caramel/cheesy popcorn, reading about a local murder and doing schoolwork while poking niggerepz and fuck, I could have fucked this fucking idiotic girl tonight, I dunno what my regret-penis ratio would have been afterwards but it's an interesting scenario to entertain. Fuck intro psyche is so fucking gay, I feel like making my prof cry in front of the class in hopes they make me dean of the department, if that isn't how the hierarchy of that "field" of that '"social" "science"' works I'm going to rape the complete works of Nietzsche out of resigned cynicism, not power or anger like that faggot would have you think. So she's literally almost 3 weeks late but has taken 5 tests with all negative results. This website is now an online collection of pending suicide notes

Lol, out of interest what are you studying?
    arthur treacher African Astronaut

damn, your dick just cost you a lot of money

I think I have spent 100 grand easily raising kids over the years, maybe more, I never counted.

I never used rubbers and one time I got an ugly girl pregnant

and I tried to do the right thing and be there for the kid

but I couldn't stand her and would literally pray to god every day that she would die in a car accident

we would fight so bad and she would claw my arms with her fingernails and I always had skin gouges

and before the whole kid thing she would stalk me whenever I would try to break up with her, and she would like get my ladder out of my garage and use it to look in my bedroom window on the second floor to see if I was home because I would literally not answer the phone after the hundreth call. She even harassed my parents.

and one time I tried to walk away from my house to get away from her, and warned her a hundred times to leave me alone, my mom sent me to get a gallon of milk at the store (the store was later bombed, literally bombed to rubble, I lived in youngstown) and she followed me the whole half mile to the store bitching at me and trying to confront me, and I kept warning her, leave me alone, I don't want to talk to you anymore, I am done with you, etc, and she was freaking the fuck out and seriously harassing me, and I kept my cool all the way until I went into the store and bought the gallon of milk and some smokes, and I came out and she started in again so I just snapped and bashed her over the head with the milk jug. She went straight to the ground, fast and hard and flat. I just walked the fuck away, and left the split milk jug next to her, leaking everywhere. She eventually got up and came sniveling after me, and we didn't say a word the whole way home. All this was when we were still in high school.

Some years later she got so enraged at me that she pointed a loaded shotgun at me, so I kicked her in the stomach. Fucking crazy german bitch, man.

I eventually got her pregnant, because she was a really good fuck, there was something about how much I hated her and how much of a bitch she was, and she was ugly in sort of a whory way, which is what gets me off, ugly, hateful whores. Our kid is really good-looking, though, he has good genetics even though his mom is ugly. she is the one who is a cop now. I ended up raising our kid, it's a long story, she wasn't unfit or anything, its just how things ended up geographically.
    damn, your dick just cost you a lot of money

I think I have spent 100 grand easily raising kids over the years, maybe more, I never counted.

I never used rubbers and one time I got an ugly girl pregnant

and I tried to do the right thing and be there for the kid

but I couldn't stand her and would literally pray to god every day that she would die in a car accident

we would fight so bad and she would claw my arms with her fingernails and I always had skin gouges

and before the whole kid thing she would stalk me whenever I would try to break up with her, and she would like get my ladder out of my garage and use it to look in my bedroom window on the second floor to see if I was home because I would literally not answer the phone after the hundreth call. She even harassed my parents.

and one time I tried to walk away from my house to get away from her, and warned her a hundred times to leave me alone, my mom sent me to get a gallon of milk at the store (the store was later bombed, literally bombed to rubble, I lived in youngstown) and she followed me the whole half mile to the store bitching at me and trying to confront me, and I kept warning her, leave me alone, I don't want to talk to you anymore, I am done with you, etc, and she was freaking the fuck out and seriously harassing me, and I kept my cool all the way until I went into the store and bought the gallon of milk and some smokes, and I came out and she started in again so I just snapped and bashed her over the head with the milk jug. She went straight to the ground, fast and hard and flat. I just walked the fuck away, and left the split milk jug next to her, leaking everywhere. She eventually got up and came sniveling after me, and we didn't say a word the whole way home. All this was when we were still in high school.

Some years later she got so enraged at me that she pointed a loaded shotgun at me, so I kicked her in the stomach. Fucking crazy german bitch, man.

I eventually got her pregnant, because she was a really good fuck, there was something about how much I hated her and how much of a bitch she was, and she was ugly in sort of a whory way, which is what gets me off, ugly, hateful whores. Our kid is really good-looking, though, he has good genetics even though his mom is ugly. she is the one who is a cop now. I ended up raising our kid, it's a long story, she wasn't unfit or anything, its just how things ended up geographically.

I would have murdered her. Seriously.
    nah, I'm not the murdering type. I already have trouble dealing with some of the violence I've done, and it's pretty bush-league.
    nah, I'm not the murdering type. I already have trouble dealing with some of the violence I've done, and it's pretty bush-league.

Guilt? How does that emotion feel.
    It sucks, and sometimes makes it hard to sleep at night. It's just selective guilt, though, because I've shot groundhogs and birds and I don't feel guilty about that kind of stuff.

but I shoot one lousy dog....and now I'm the bad guy
    It sucks, and sometimes makes it hard to sleep at night. It's just selective guilt, though, because I've shot groundhogs and birds and I don't feel guilty about that kind of stuff.

but I shoot one lousy dog….and now I'm the bad guy

Fuck dogs anyway. Man's best friend my ass, they smell are disgusting and attack kitty cats. They should ALL be shot.

Also, i kid, i can feel guilt, just not that often and not that long and not that intense.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    whimpy wimpy whimpers
    whimpy wimpy whimpers
    You're a pathetic fail troll.
Jump to Top