User Controls

weird situation guys

Warcry Certified lover boy (banned)
    that girl just called me the recent one who suggested sex for money for 350 zloty and i can do anything i want to her and claimed she was turning 18 when i turn 30 basically soon and just calls me out of the blue and asks when can she come over or well meet. i still am super skeptical to this because she was at some party when we talked the day we met and i heard a male voice like it sounded like he said 3 pm then she suggested 3 pm so i thought i was being set jp but its possible i just misheard her friend and she claimed she had a female friend with her at that party and the friend said hi to me too so maybe i wa shearing things. but im skeptical like ti could be some pimp or someone trying to set me up. who knows.

anyway its odd becuase I met her at a dark park with a friend walking by and simply sai dhi to them and she gave me her number. like no one does this and shes already talking about coming over. I really do wanna get my ass licked by a teenager but it still sounds fishy. plus ig ot no money from my allowance even 350 zloty or hundred bucks all i got is like 100 zloty every two days i spend on booze. but yea she just called me. and claims shes thinking of me.
    do you guys think she wants to put like fake allegaitons at me henc ehwy shes already talking about coming to my pad without knowing me to try extorting me or what is this? or legtiimate prostitute or some chick who wants to actually get into. relationship with me or what is this? im skeptical inviting ehr over ther eis this little grassy tree area i can take her to fuck but not gonna bring her her ei dont think. just sounds toof ast like and pushy its odd. he rvoice even sounds younger than 17/18.
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    idk it doesn't sound that fishy to me, I think you're just being paranoid
    Bradley Florida Man
    Originally posted by Warcry that girl just called me the recent one who suggested sex for money for 350 zloty and i can do anything i want to her and claimed she was turning 18 when i turn 30 basically soon and just calls me out of the blue and asks when can she come over or well meet. i still am super skeptical to this because she was at some party when we talked the day we met and i heard a male voice like it sounded like he said 3 pm then she suggested 3 pm so i thought i was being set jp but its possible i just misheard her friend and she claimed she had a female friend with her at that party and the friend said hi to me too so maybe i wa shearing things. but im skeptical like ti could be some pimp or someone trying to set me up. who knows.

anyway its odd becuase I met her at a dark park with a friend walking by and simply sai dhi to them and she gave me her number. like no one does this and shes already talking about coming over. I really do wanna get my ass licked by a teenager but it still sounds fishy. plus ig ot no money from my allowance even 350 zloty or hundred bucks all i got is like 100 zloty every two days i spend on booze. but yea she just called me. and claims shes thinking of me.

Originally posted by Warcry do you guys think she wants to put like fake allegaitons at me henc ehwy shes already talking about coming to my pad without knowing me to try extorting me or what is this? or legtiimate prostitute or some chick who wants to actually get into. relationship with me or what is this? im skeptical inviting ehr over ther eis this little grassy tree area i can take her to fuck but not gonna bring her her ei dont think. just sounds toof ast like and pushy its odd. he rvoice even sounds younger than 17/18.

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood idk it doesn't sound that fishy to me, I think you're just being paranoid
    Bradley Florida Man
    How does your mother feel about how you're spending her money, Maicaij?
    dude knowing me ill be too scared to show up or even answer the phone next time and instead will choose to tlak to youn guys go in the abthroom and ejrk off ond rugs like when that 17 yr old kamial street chick was over. i just cant handle pressure well with chicks.
    subject of the day guys: rimming.
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    Just swallow the lump in your throat like GULP and do it mane . You have to expect it will always go bad at least that's how my luck goes trying to bang ass but I have no regrets even thuogh I've had my heart broken and kicked across the pavement and experienced much hardship I think it was worth it all in the end
    Bradley Florida Man
    Originally posted by Bradley How does your mother feel about how you're spending her money, Maicaij?
Jump to Top