User Controls

Captured a UFO on camera.

Bradley Florida Man [my infernally top-secret etiology]

What do you think?

It flashed very quickly several blue lights and moved in a zig zag pattern that was very hard to keep up with, I did manage however to snap this photo of it when it was hovering in one spot for awhile.

I only saw it for about 2-3 minutes before it flashed very quickly 3 times and entered a cloud.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Lanny African Astronaut
    looks like a plane with skids.

maybe it was hitting turbulence. I thought you were supposed to remain sober during your halfway house period
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    that is indeed an unidentified flying object
    Maybe its the Time Travelers trying to ace Trump

also did Trump really say this?
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    raeal
    Shut up, Scron. Get back to making pizzas
    WIld bro looking at this, remembering what I Saw that day, it's just crazy to think that no one else sees this and the average person can see it in the sky regularly.
    Buddha Yung Blood
    You can't find evidence of UFOs outside the domain of human wonder for the universe, which can be transpersonal. Rizzo is an example of somebody who is capable of this, and so is Ate. I'm not sure if we would agree that it should be understood in terms of humanity doing war crimes against the shittiest possible moral stance on Newton with the worst intentions for morphology but an alien ship is really just a big thing for making sure a group or population of how people could have been might survive travel in realms of meaning to get somewhere else for us to understand the world in another way; and although there are good people you might call wise who try to oversee this instead of the gods we want there is the sad truth that humanity will decide that every hardship should occur to minorities in migration. They are us returning to become more complex in becoming more people for tomorrow's tomorrow to have greater war to ritualize the individual for work and this is of course exploited to the point that slavery still exists in the world.
    WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!? GIVE IT BACK RIGHT NOW OR WE ARE GOING TO BE INVADED!!!!!
    UFOs are Fallen Angels fucking with our heads.

they're demons and anal rape humans through their own psychie. I wonder if they do it to monkeys as well and that's where AIDS came from
    The Magus Yung Blood
    They are how precognitives travel through minds and we do it using god technologies. Yes, god is a human technology that we use for what we think is spiritual transcendence but it is actually subjugation of will for the Middle East and everybody ever has made sure that this is where you go to war about the thing called "god" and I call it simply elsewhither meaning that where you hear the sounds of war resound for policy to extort your feeling into capital for nations to expand their rule beyond governance. NASA has spoken out against all of this and wow what a surprise they are not funded, they have proposed an ethic for the exoplanet. The CIA spent more for their acquisition of remote viewing capabilities (a sham of a waste of a thing for a fraud of yet more taxpayer money) to try to achieve interplanetary war capacities and thank god humanity cannot actually colonize the rest of the universe because if there are nephilim then they must be archoning this rock we live in so that we can't wage genocide unrelenting against the innocence of youth beyond our capacities for knowing the beauty of another kind of life a new way. Yes, there are aliens in the domain of existence and yes it is racist to call them that. They expect diplomacy and it happens in ways that the feaudalism of modernity cannot touch, thank god.
    Aliens are scare of us
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Fire my boy
    I saw this just got bumped again so I'm gonna come clean.

It's rat poop on a piece of white cardboard fonaplats found at work.
    THREAD CLOSED FOR VIOLATION OF TOS

FAKE NEWS!
    Originally posted by Bradley I saw this just got bumped again so I'm gonna come clean.

It's rat poop on a piece of white cardboard fonaplats found at work.

GIVE IT BACK!!!! GIVE IT BACK WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!
    Swamp gas, next.
    Now with all of the so called Government Exposing UPA's as possible out of world entities, I wonder if Rosswell was a coverup or just nothing more than a weather balloon as they stated.

what the fuck are we supposed to believe now?
    You guys ever see that Harry Dean Stanton movie called Alien Autopsy

its about how the Alien Autopsy was faked because the guys needed money and faked the Alien Autopsy but in the end the real one shows up.

I actually said this once that maybe that one was faked but a real one existed and the footage looks real. they actually used a real army footage of supposed aliens captured at Rosswell when they came for the wreckage.
    Hey Wozny. I haven't seen that movie, pretty sure no one has.
Jump to Top