User Controls

Canadian Man arrested after mass groping at waterpark

Donald Trump Black Hole

The incident occurred on July 7 at Magic Mountain, a popular destination for families in eastern Canada to cool off in the summer. While the man’s name has not been released by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP), it is known that he is 25 years old, has an Indian passport, and is registered to live at an address in Halifax, Nova Scotia.

According to a press release issued by the Codiac Regional RCMP, officers were dispatched to the waterpark after receiving a report of sexual assault and sexual interference. In Canada, the crime of sexual interference refers to the sexual touching of minors under the age of 16.

When police arrived at the scene, they learned that a man had been walking around the premises groping people. The press release asserts there were at least twelve victims, some of whom were under the age of 16. Other victims are being encouraged to come forward.

The suspect was arrested at the waterpark and taken in for questioning. He was later released from custody, and is scheduled to appear in Moncton Provincial Court on October 24.

Just prior to the arrest, a local mother had taken to a Facebook community group to warn parents about the man. The mother, Alicia Hill, revealed that the suspect had been with a group of other Indian men.

Hill says her own daughter had been targeted, and that she and another mother witnessed some of the other assaults. The two women approached a Magic Mountain employee who reportedly asked the man to stop touching people.

While the RCMP’s official statement noted there were at least 12 located victims, Hill says she was aware that there were 30 or more.

“About 30 or more people and kids were assaulted by this man (mine included)… sad thing is he [probably] will get a slap on the wrist so share this post and make his face known,” Hill says. “If he was so eager and willing to do this in front of a bunch of alerted people in the open imagine what he’s done or will do on the streets … beware of surroundings because it can and will happen to you and your children.”

Responding to outraged commenters who thanked Hill for her vigilance, the mother noted that she was one of dozens of witnesses who were going to be called to give statements to police.

In Hill’s replies, another local mother chimed in that she had also been at the waterpark that day and witnessed the incidents.

“There was like f*cking 12 of them and they all looked guilty [as f*ck] and their excuse is they’re allowed to do that in their country like WHAT THE ACTUAL- I am so sorry this happened,” Jackie McNutt added.

The crime at Magic Mountain is just the latest in a spate of incidents in Canada involving recently-migrated South Asian men targeting women and children.

As previously reported by The Publica, a mother in Kitchener, Ontario, similarly raised concerns after witnessing a childless South Asian man lingering around a local playground when small girls were present and “leering” at the kids.

The incident was particularly frightening as it came on the heels of another Indian man in Ontario being arrested for sexually assaulting multiple underage girls in Newmarket. Janarthan Sivaranjan was reportedly known for lurking outside of schools prior for his arrest for the assault.

https://www.thepublica.com/indian-national-arrested-after-mass-groping-spree-at-canadian-waterpark/
    Bradley Florida Man [my infernally top-secret etiology]
    बहुत खूब। एक भारतीय के रूप में "Wariat"।
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    LOL 'sexual interference'

I didn't know that was an actual crime, always assumed it was a funny British euphemism

'Jimmy Saville interfered with those kids'
    I guess you could argue he was Canadian, but since he holds an Indian passport and claims molesting minors wit da bois as a cultural past time, it seems a little misleading….

Originally posted by ner vegas 'sexual interference'
    I thought that was when you got bad reception from the illegal cable box while trying to see tiddys on the Spice Channel

that's why me and horny indians don't ever get along
    Originally posted by Broseph Stalin

> miners
    Minours
    minotaurs
    Apparently California is silly too bc they call it ‘child annoyance’ (coincidently this is the same misdemeanor Mr. Wario plead down to and was upheld by the CA Appellate Court)
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    on the locals.com dope selling groups there are these indians that join with very bad english sers and they talk about sex sex sex any big breasted females??? and all the comments on their posts are GET THE FUCK OUT OF OUR COUNTRY!!!!
    Charles Ex Machina African Astronaut
    its always waterparks with these people
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Warcry Certified lover boy
    Originally posted by Broseph Stalin I guess you could argue he was Canadian, but since he holds an Indian passport and claims molesting minors wit da bois as a cultural past time, it seems a little misleading….

I thought that was when you got bad reception from the illegal cable box while trying to see tiddys on the Spice Channel

it is a cultural apstitme for some guys and you have to accept it otherwise your jsut baised or not cutlurally aware. i wish i could engage in suchn a pastitme in poland. i dont get why poalnd is even less accepting to event alking to young girls than the west.
    ethnocentrism. or is it ethnocentricism. i dont get it poland it snot even ormal to say hi or ehllo to people or girls on the street and remembe rhow big of a dela they trie dot make it in this ghetto ehre i live near when i tried to simply give them compliments or make conversaitons even? they should bring some indian men to this ghetto neighbourhood of polesie to make them more civilzied or op[en to meeting new men or people here/
    in lodz theyre so fucking apranoid they run away for looking at them or consider even looking at a young chick a crime. its like opposite of indian culture. thats why i think we need some indian men here so i can actually function as im not even close to as big of a dela as them or do similar shit but simply i dont want to live in a place wher elooking at girls is treated liek some crime.
    dude i had incidence sin lodz i alreayd described where iw as threatened almsot jumepd for tlaking to a girl even an oevr consent one and another incident wher ei almsot had to choke out some dad liek luciano ebcuas ei simply offere dot buy one an enegry dirnk.
    Originally posted by ner vegas LOL 'sexual interference'

I didn't know that was an actual crime, always assumed it was a funny British euphemism

'Jimmy Saville interfered with those kids'

It's part of the commies' soft on crime agenda. They play with words to make serious crimes sound less serious, then they get as many rapists, child molesters, thieves, killers and crazies out into the streets as they can.
    maybe if indians come here at elast theyllr elaize thes ebackward pollocks my behavior is quite mundane and toelrable at least normal in the west.
    in the wes tpeople sya hi to one another and smile and make eye contact on the street.
    Lanny Lanny African Astronaut
    grab assing was a thing during the swinging 60s and 70s but its a major crime now.

not to mention its fucking weird
    fags still do it and its acceptable because complaining about a gay like bradley will get you rbanded as a hater or being against the lgtb community.
Jump to Top