User Controls

Whatever happened to that weirdo no one liked named Kev?

Bradley Florida Man [my infernally top-secret etiology]
    I remember I"d call him KEvin and he'd correct me repeatedly. He was alright, kinda a weirdo though. I found a bunch of PMs from him crying about nothing from 5 years ago.
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    I duno he would post about how much he wants to fuck children and when called out he would spam the forum with walls of text about how he has a bunch of little girl assassins that would track me down and murder me

uit's probably you or fox

Originally posted by Kev goblin loli? you talking about emily? her daddy doesnt like me so wont let me recruit her, demon children are too wild and hard to manage anyway, look what she gets up to

so dont worry about goblins, its my well-trained human lolis you will have to contend with. this one is waiting around the corner to put down any rabid rats from canada trying to enter my hood.

beware ratboy, beware

btw, whats a SHNS?

Originally posted by Kev he will do anything to spite me

we gotta pimp in the making here, folks.

start em off on squirt guns, then add soap to the water afterwards. these shall be more than a match for ratboy. its the bigshots like ISIS that we gotta worry about, but luckily our loli division in syria backed by our russian friends have eradicated that scum.

when your army of deadly cuties are proficient enough with the real stuff, join the crusade! our next target is the vatican, the overlords of child abuse and agents of the jedi banking cabal (we took out epstein already).

hear our lolis roar and watch them pwn all of those who are mean to lil girls
    Bradley Florida Man [my infernally top-secret etiology]
    I agree that squirting you with soapy water would be an improvement, Ratface.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    U were Kevin. Soft face 😩🌹
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    What kevin didn't expect is that I know black curse 666 hebrew dark magic + necromancy so not only can I kill you from across the universe but I can also reanimate your soul into a host and torture you forever

Originally posted by Kev Hail victory!

you stand no chance against my loli army, ratboy.

Originally posted by Kev oh, you see, a few cappers have a loli fan club who love the naughty videos and i guess this one is a favorite so i think he gifted her a custom shirt, i dont remember.

as far as exercise of power, ghost doesnt know yet that i have an armed loli army ready for deployment upon his unlucky ass if he wants to play it that way. you hear that peckerwood?

dont you test me boi
Jump to Top