User Controls

Lanny should start a Guardian Angel Club

Lanny Lanny African Astronaut
    Bradley Florida Man [my infernally top-secret etiology]
    Wonder who made this dull thread.
    Bradley, now that you are forced to stop drinking and doing drugs does it somehow make you above everyone else? the slide isn't far once you graduate. keep that in mind. when you're back with your buddy, and have all of that temptation hounding you and stress and rental increase while Trump ends Social Security for many people. How will you deal.
    Bradley Florida Man [my infernally top-secret etiology]
    no I'm still the same bisexual hairy shitposting caveman

Originally posted by Lanny Lanny Bradley, now that you are forced to stop drinking and doing drugs does it somehow make you above everyone else? the slide isn't far once you graduate. keep that in mind. when you're back with your buddy, and have all of that temptation hounding you and stress and rental increase while Trump ends Social Security for many people. How will you deal.

probably smoke some medical marijuana out of a 4 foot bong while try to fuck local singles in my area
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    would join

OMG I just realized there is a kitty in that photo

the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    please guard my shitpussxy

Originally posted by Lanny Lanny
Jump to Top