User Controls

Wariat pisses me the fuck off lol

Bradley Florida Man
    SO this goofy fu cker sent me 38 message I never checked most of which over winter while I was jail and I never checked them and then I really never checked them so I had this floating 38 red against black in the top of the screen for like 7 months.

That was a major reason I started using Enigma full time lol, so I finally asked Frala (who I use kinda like you use the saints tot alk to god as an intermediary to appeal to on my behalf) and I started doing throiugh it

Pic related, I can't find the other 19 yet. as I have hundreds of messages lol fucking count and they're all about "dude look at this girls insta"

"Bro I did this fat line of mephedrone r u up?"

"hey I went to that bar me and star trek went to and I saw a girl."

Found half of them so far.
    Bradley Florida Man

They're all like this.
    Bradley Florida Man
    Casper sent this to me about how proud he was of me Turing my life around THE DAY I STABBED THAT DOG LOL

the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    Whimpy wimpy whimpers
    Bradley Florida Man
    Took a long time and I needed some motivation from Fralalalalaalaalalalalalalalalalalalallalalalalalalalalala to take care of it myself but I finally got it.

THe hardest part was finding the last one, I spent like 5-10 minutes and I just couldn't find it and I went to message her and I saw 1 inbox that I had just gotten xD and that's why I couldn't find dit.
Jump to Top