User Controls

“Youre the kid, im the adult, i shouldve known better”

Crispy African Astronaut
    Yeha well fuck you, i love you and if yiu loved me you wouldnt have left. Ill fucking kill you. If im such a kid why did you fcuking love me. Ill eat your eyes out
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Crispy Ill eat your eyes out

sploo energy
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Lanny African Astronaut
    remember when Sploo tried to fondle his mom in bed and she just giggled about it?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I think you're mixing fantasy with reality
    Crispy African Astronaut
    Originally posted by ner vegas sploo energy
    Whatsa thata
    Originally posted by Crispy Whatsa thata

guy who used to post here and OD'd

got the cops called on him because he was obsessed with the band Peach Kelli Pop (or maybe it was The Coathangers) and kept messaging them on Facebook saying he was going to rape them and eat their eyes
    Crispy African Astronaut
    Originally posted by ner vegas guy who used to post here and OD'd

got the cops called on him because he was obsessed with the band Peach Kelli Pop (or maybe it was The Coathangers) and kept messaging them on Facebook saying he was going to rape them and eat their eyes
    Well i barely post here and i probably wont od
    good
    Crispy African Astronaut
    Im good
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    that's what you get for talking to pedophiles on the internet
    Originally posted by ner vegas I think you're mixing fantasy with reality

You say a lot of shit that's BS. you're not a reputable source.
    "you're the nigger, i'm the nigger fucker"
    Originally posted by Lanny Lanny remember when Sploo tried to fondle his mom in bed and she just giggled about it?

no I remember her screaming in terror

Warcry Certified lover boy
    Kafka aka dirtbags what’s ur opinion here?
    Bradley Florida Man [my infernally top-secret etiology]
    Hey crispy glad you're doing well.

If you don't eat the eye quickly they go back, eye like fish Is
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood no I remember her screaming in terror

fucking hell that's sad. His mom probably thought he was just being goofy or whatever but he clearly was mad high.
    the fact his buddy Roshambo died in a similar manner and fairly young shouldn't be shocking but is.

one after another. nearly half of the original posters have died and pretty much all ages under 35. this is a Vice.com story in the making but that would require interviews from everyone and there is no way you could get a cohesive story out of that. imagine them interviewing Wariat and him going off on a tangent about 12 year olds
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Lanny Lanny fucking hell that's sad. His mom probably thought he was just being goofy or whatever but he clearly was mad high.
    the fact his buddy Roshambo died in a similar manner and fairly young shouldn't be shocking but is.

one after another. nearly half of the original posters have died and pretty much all ages under 35. this is a Vice.com story in the making but that would require interviews from everyone and there is no way you could get a cohesive story out of that. imagine them interviewing Wariat and him going off on a tangent about 12 year olds

And you know they would pick Wariat first and after that God only knows

RIP to the fallen space niggas 🫡

Posting on that honeypot in heaven
    12 used to not be a big deal i think in victorian times, but only before the maiden tribute to modern babylon was published late in the 1800s guys before that it wasnt even a misdemeanor it basically was a nocrime or normal and acceptable behavior toa ctually fuck 12 yr olds guys isnt that interesting?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Maiden_Tribute_of_Modern_Babylon
    https://www.attackingthedevil.co.uk/the-maiden-tribute-of-modern-babylon/
Jump to Top