User Controls

I think Lanny Lanny should buy us all lunch

Elbow African Astronaut
    and pay for our trip to Las Vegas and 2 nights 3 day stay at the 32nd-floor suites of the Mandalay Bay hotel.

also some play money. like 500 bucks each for ammunition
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    oh man I shouldn't have taken all that benadryl i'm starting to see threads in double
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Incessant African Astronaut
    I want to stay at the Venetian. Can the girls do a separate trip from da boyz and then have like mixers in the evenings?
    Elbow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Incessant I want to stay at the Venetian. Can the girls do a separate trip from da boyz and then have like mixers in the evenings?

I don’t get it
    Oh Mal
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Incessant I don’t get it

Originally posted by frala Oh Mal

Halp
    Kay :/
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Incessant Kay :/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Las_Vegas_shooting
    Lanny Lanny African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Elbow and pay for our trip to Las Vegas and 2 nights 3 day stay at the 32nd-floor suites of the Mandalay Bay hotel.

also some play money. like 500 bucks each for ammunition

I thought it was like a weird 4chan April Fools day until I realized it was a repost with a different outcome, nice going, TARD
    Originally posted by Incessant Halp

Don’t worry we can listen to Bon Jovi’s Shot Through the Heart and dance the night away.
    Originally posted by frala Don’t worry we can listen to Bon Jovi’s Shot Through the Heart and dance the night away.

That sounds like fun in a party bus with a stripper pole and unlimited gummies.

Girl you are a mess
    Nah uh, I only take one gummy at a time now. And rarely more than two shots.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    It'll be a meetup for the ages, going down in history with the likes of totse "cannibal holocaust" island
    Lanny Lanny African Astronaut
    Originally posted by ner vegas https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Las_Vegas_shooting

a year and a half later in 2019 (July 2-3rd) I stayed at the Tropicana and my room faced the concert ground where he was shooting at and apparently some of the people at the Tropicana with a deck off their room had bullets flying towards them. I completely forgot about the shooting but I guess it was at the Mandalay? or next to it. But I realized what I was looking at when I looked out of my rooms window. which they had a metal grid preventing people from jumping or hanging shit out the window.

if you look at this photo, the upper-center of the photo of the white tower with one light on at the top, I was close to that room if not in that room. I had a upgrade to a Jr Suite for a few nights.

fuckers took all of my money. I lost like 400 bucks on slot machines but had a fun time anyways.

they're tearing it down to build the new Las Vegas A's stadium that they also stole from Oakland (as they did the Raiders)

the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    lets do the biggest group dine and dash ever what are they gonna do to stop a dozen people? I'll hold back the security
    He should at least buy each of us lingerie.
    Or gummies
Jump to Top