User Controls

I used to think I dodged a bunch of bullets

Warcry Certified lover boy (banned)
    Quitting tor talk to chicks who were ending in tres I kept meeting all of a sudden guys in my life when about a year into living in Łódź so around a year or two ago around the age of 38 or late 37 and now I realise I could have shagged or went on dates with a bunch of them if I didn’t care about risk consequences or that shit. But the thing is the thing is I could have still done it just made a pretend we’re only meeting for coffee and shit. I mean this is Poland the cops don’t care even today about domestic violence the chick was arrested not the guy who bruised her because she talked shit to the cops later. I’m not kidding. Sure you got groups doing clandestine operations in Poland and shir later giving info to cops but all u gotta do is find a chick who is lying about her age and u know she is which I had one such situation or simply say ur only meeting for coffee. Either way I have all that up I didn’t do it and I’ve had no chances since.
    Enigma African Astronaut [memorize my carmelite sway]
    I can tell your mom sent you money this morning.
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    damn bro you must be pretty agile to dodge bullet in polane

Jump to Top